Back to JB for Bluetooth?

Search This thread

eye_share

Dec 17, 2013
Wife needs Bluetooth on 4.4.2 which dosen't work as others

If I can go back to JB (4.3) can I use a backup I make from 4.4.2 with my wifes silly little FB game and all her stuff on a stock JB

and have her ear piece back?

I get to play with it at last and still learning

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca

If I can go back to JB (4.3) can I use a backup I make from 4.4.2 with my wifes silly little FB game and all her stuff on a stock JB

If you are rooted, use Titanium Backup to backup the app and data. If you are not rooted, you are probably out of luck.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eye_share

eye_share

Dec 17, 2013
Well when you unlock, it will wipe your device clean. So you'll lose it either way and yeah after that you can flash back 4.3 factory images.

Guide - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010312

or you can use toolkits (but the guide is better for you to learn).

Nice things

I will make a backup with toolkits first then unlock and see if I can restore it on JB if not she can start over, it's good for the head sometimes...xD

Thanks for all the quick help much appreciated

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Nice things

I will make a backup with toolkits first then unlock and see if I can restore it on JB if not she can start over, it's good for the head sometimes...xD

Just remember, if you unlock the bootloader, it will wipe everything, including the sdcard. So backup everything, including the sdcard.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Darn, now I read the other response.

Reactions: eye_share

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you are rooted, use Titanium Backup to backup the app and data. If you are not rooted, you are probably out of luck.

Well when you unlock, it will wipe your device clean. So you'll lose it either way and yeah after that you can flash back 4.3 factory images.

Guide - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2010312

or you can use toolkits (but the guide is better for you to learn).
    Nice things

Just remember, if you unlock the bootloader, it will wipe everything, including the sdcard. So backup everything, including the sdcard.

---------- Post added at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

Darn, now I read the other response.