Stuck at boot animation for Custom ROM. (Bootloop)

Search This thread

ant24x7

Feb 16, 2014
I Rooted my XT-1033. And having CWM recovery. Now I'm installing custom ROM EHNDROIX V.
I followed all steps. After Installation it stuck at it's boot animation. :(
I moved back to Stock ROM. Ant solution for this situation.

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Flash single sim rom first.. And try to flash the custom rom.. Many custom roms won't work on dual sim version.. And read the instruction carefully

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

arthurjr

May 3, 2014
I learned (through trial and error) that is (at least for the CM 11) impossible on the Moto G to flash the custom ROM from Kitkat. I first had to revert it back to the stock rom without the Kitkat upgrade before applying the CM 11 custom ROM. Otherwise it would also get stuck at boot animation.

Arthur

I Rooted my XT-1033. And having CWM recovery. Now I'm installing custom ROM EHNDROIX V.

common problem.. /data and /data/media needs to be reformatted in order to boot custom rom. but that pose even more difficult situation where the zip file needs to be pushed via adb.

downgrading and installing custom seems to work easily.

Reactions: ant24x7

ant24x7

Feb 16, 2014
Flash single sim rom first.. And try to flash the custom rom.. Many custom roms won't work on dual sim version.. And read the instruction carefully

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah there are very few ROMs fro dual sim variant. And followed each and every step while flashig this ROM. Like wiping Data/Cache/Dalvik. Still problem persist.

I learned (through trial and error) that is (at least for the CM 11) impossible on the Moto G to flash the custom ROM from Kitkat. I first had to revert it back to the stock rom without the Kitkat upgrade before applying the CM 11 custom ROM. Otherwise it would also get stuck at boot animation.

Arthur

Thank you for response. Are you sure about this. That I have to go back to JB and then try. :confused:

common problem.. /data and /data/media needs to be reformatted in order to boot custom rom. but that pose even more difficult situation where the zip file needs to be pushed via adb.

Thank you for response. Can you please tell me in details what do you mean by wiping /data and /media. Generally cwm backup is stored there afaik. And downgrading what ?

chairsz

Aug 31, 2011
Darkside
now wait just a second i own the single sim version x1032 and got it retail with 4.4.2 out of the box, rooted and booloader unlocked. so far ive tried both lego rom (x1032 single sim version supported and another single sim rom supported rom) they both get stuck on bootanimation. Whats my solution? i, no noob and ive had to restore my stock firmware each time after waiting 15 mins each.

btw im installing from a usb flash drive with a micro usb connector directly plugged to phone. dont think its the issue cause it backs up and restores stock rom just fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.