--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
G

GuestK00143

Not sure if its an app built into build 7, or maybe since i downloaded the amazon app. I keep seeing a notification pop up for amazon cloud player. then it disappears
I would have to say it's the app you downloaded because I took out all amazon apps. There might be additional apps you need to download or maybe a setting that needs to be set.

drecu

Nov 5, 2007
Does anyone have problems with air view not working and when you test it says invalid action?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

DeeMann

Nov 16, 2010
Is there anyway yo incorporate the recents tab from the s5 where its horizontal on the bottom of the screen?

G

GuestK00143

Does anyone have problems with air view not working and when you test it says invalid action?

I haven't used it much but I hovered my pen over a few things in the default browser and it was working. I tried using my finger with no luck.

Is there anyway yo incorporate the recents tab from the s5 where its horizontal on the bottom of the screen?
I looked at my wife's S5 quickly and am not sure what you are talking about. I think I read something about it but forgot what it is. Let me know and I'll look into it.

popkurn611

Sep 1, 2010
I haven't used it much but I hovered my pen over a few things in the default browser and it was working. I tried using my finger with no luck.

I looked at my wife's S5 quickly and am not sure what you are talking about. I think I read something about it but forgot what it is. Let me know and I'll look into it.

That recents tab is incorporated into the s5 xposed module for the quick toggles...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

G

GuestK00143

I played around with air view some more this evening and it's working fine on my phone. I found the option to use your finger or pen and it worked good with build 8. If you are on build 7 with the build.prop edit (the S5 look) that is your problem.

drecu

Nov 5, 2007
I played around with air view some more this evening and it's working fine on my phone. I found the option to use your finger or pen and it worked good with build 8. If you are on build 7 with the build.prop edit (the S5 look) that is your problem.

Thanks for the quick response. I am on build 7. I like the s5 look so I guess it comes with a price. I may jump to build 8 though.

G

GuestK00143

Thanks for the quick response. I am on build 7. I like the s5 look so I guess it comes with a price. I may jump to build 8 though.

No problem, I did get the notification icons matching in build 8 and if you want the S5 settings look without the build.prop edit problems you can try xposed and a s5 theme.

Wendemixda

Mar 5, 2011
@Misterxtc. Just wanted to thank you again for this Rom. I came back to my backup after wandering off to other well-known ROMs and I think your Rom is a keeper.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

G

GuestK00143

Just wanted to say Hi! What are you up to?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Hey @wroder84 sorry for the late reply. I haven't checked this thread in a while. I ended up going back to a S5 and sold the Note 3. I probably should have kept the Note but I didn't. The better camera and slightly smaller size drew me to the S5 but the no root kinda stinks a bit. It's not horrible but I know it would be tons better with root. I'm past my 14 day return period so I'll have to stick with the S5 for a while. For the most part I'm happy with it.

@Misterxtc. Just wanted to thank you again for this Rom. I came back to my backup after wandering off to other well-known ROMs and I think your Rom is a keeper.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
I'm glad you like the ROM, I see some new ones popping up and they look nice. It surprises me that my ROM is still being used with all the other great ones out there. Unfortunately I won't be updating it anymore unless I some how get another N3 that's rootable. Honestly I don't see that happening anytime soon for me. Enjoy the ROM.

drecu

Nov 5, 2007
Quick question I'm on build 8 and I can't find the option to schedule messages in the s5 text messaging app

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
Thread closed as OP is not currently supporting

"Better to be silent, than to argue with the ignorant."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    At OP's request thread has been restored.

Thank you,
    Rwilco12
    Here is the thread for that module. . There is an updated one than what I was using woot woot

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2719909

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ?KitKat?
    il take a build 7 that has a flashlight toggle and no s5 settings, seems like a perfect daily driver

Disagree! Ricks rom stands out from the rest because of his S5 implementation. Let's not lose sight if that and remain a niche in the note 3 rom game. My opinion!

They are the same files. Sorry you are getting FCs, are you using the stock slot? I have had no issues with force closing.

No video, it operates like any other ROM. I've been running the second ROM (close to stock) since last night and it's been great. I ran build 7 for a few days and it ran good also but I'm favoring the 2nd one so far. Keep in mind I like a pretty basic ROM.

The stock ROM you posted, it isn't s5 implemented? What do you mean by stock exactly.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

No worries ... yeah, stock slot. I'll try again when I get a chance. Right now too many beers whilst watching the Rangers game [emoji3]

Let's go Rangers!! They finally woke up

I see a download booster icon, does it actually work on the note 3?