[6.21.11][ROM] BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC1 - NEW FAST LINKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thatdudebutch

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2010
Raleigh, NC
www.twitter.com
-=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC1=-​

Sense3.0-Merged.png

With the release of the Shooter RUU, we now have an awesome port of Sense 3.0 for you guys. This took hours of dedication to complete, with a TIRELESS dedication on Erishasnobattery's part, we are happy to bring you a complete port of Sense 3.0 to you guys. As you all know, this takes hours and hours of head bashing, knuckle busting, girlfriend ignoring, and beer swigging to complete. Please show your appreciation if at all possible! Believe me, every cent is appreciated!! Links are below. :)
PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

Trident: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​
  • Initial release, based of our BAMF GB base including the BAMF Toolkit (Don't think we need to keep posting that here, for more info refer to the other GB roms)
  • Complete port of the Sense 3.0 from the Shooter leak (Erishasnobattery is da man!)
  • Latest Dream Kernel
  • Custom Boot Animation (Gadget!)
  • Custom Shutdown Animation (TDButch)
  • Native swipe function! (TDButch)
  • BAMF ROM Analytics app added (Please opt in! Totally safe, just reads build prop for rom version etc)
  • Clear Button resized and relocated (TDButch)
  • Tons more

-=LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES=-​
  • Camera (FFC Fails)
  • Gallery (FC on Show/Hide)
  • Settings Shortcuts (FC when applying a shortcut)
  • Folder Icons (They are small)
    Note: There are fixes in the works for all of these things, please be patient. Thanks! -Team BAMF

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-
  • PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING
  • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG
  • THE MR2 RADIO HAS PROVIDED THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY RESULTS

-=DOWNLOADS=-
BAMF Sense 3.0 RC​

MD5 SUM: b31318888168c81328a898ceab00da02​

Last edited:

satseaker

Feb 10, 2011
Good things come to those who wait

Transmitted using my Sagem 835 mobile communication device.

MomentFreak

Jun 4, 2010
Pendleton, IN
WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys rock and I wish I could press the thanks button more than once because you deserve it. Can't wait to flash it. Thanks for all your hard work in making our phones BAMF's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -=BAMF Sense 3.0 RC1=-​

Sense3.0-Merged.png

With the release of the Shooter RUU, we now have an awesome port of Sense 3.0 for you guys. This took hours of dedication to complete, with a TIRELESS dedication on Erishasnobattery's part, we are happy to bring you a complete port of Sense 3.0 to you guys. As you all know, this takes hours and hours of head bashing, knuckle busting, girlfriend ignoring, and beer swigging to complete. Please show your appreciation if at all possible! Believe me, every cent is appreciated!! Links are below. :)
    PaypalDonateButton.png

ThatDudeButch: Donate

Erishasnobattery: Donate

Adrynalyne: Donate

Trident: Donate

-=FEATURES=-​
    • Initial release, based of our BAMF GB base including the BAMF Toolkit (Don't think we need to keep posting that here, for more info refer to the other GB roms)
    • Complete port of the Sense 3.0 from the Shooter leak (Erishasnobattery is da man!)
    • Latest Dream Kernel
    • Custom Boot Animation (Gadget!)
    • Custom Shutdown Animation (TDButch)
    • Native swipe function! (TDButch)
    • BAMF ROM Analytics app added (Please opt in! Totally safe, just reads build prop for rom version etc)
    • Clear Button resized and relocated (TDButch)
    • Tons more

-=LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES=-​
    • Camera (FFC Fails)
    • Gallery (FC on Show/Hide)
    • Settings Shortcuts (FC when applying a shortcut)
    • Folder Icons (They are small)
      Note: There are fixes in the works for all of these things, please be patient. Thanks! -Team BAMF

-=RECOMMENDED SETUP INSTRUCTIONS=-
    • PLEASE PERFORM A FULL WIPE BEFORE FLASHING
    • AFTER SETTING UP GOOGLE ACCOUNT, LET GOOGLE SYNC FULLY TO AVOID LAG
    • THE MR2 RADIO HAS PROVIDED THE BEST SPEED AND RELIABILITY RESULTS

-=DOWNLOADS=-
    BAMF Sense 3.0 RC​

MD5 SUM: b31318888168c81328a898ceab00da02​
    MIRROR

Fast download? Better be.
    -=Mods and Patches=-
    trans-5bar-sense3.0-rc.png

Transparent Pulldown and 5-bar Signal: download
    Notes: This currently breaks skins, so if you have a skin you're going to use do not flash this. Hopefully we will figure out what the issue is soon. :)
    Alright, I'm over this thread, already. I'm going to put this out there, take from it what you will.

I'm a software tester by profession. I work for a very large company with hundreds of developers and dozens of testers. Most of the testers are also entry-level or better developers. If I, as a tester, reported bugs in the manner they get reported here, I would either A) be completely ignored by the developers, or B) be fired for acting like an idiot.

Granted, we have more elaborate tools than a forum, but if every one of the 43 testers in my office reported the same bug, it would be a complete mess, just like this thread is. I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I for one refuse to read through all this drivel to look for issues. As far as I'm concerned, if this doesn't get under control, I'm not going to check the thread again and you won't get bug fixes. Period.

To put it in perspective, using the elusive "Search Thread" tool at the top of the page, a search for "Camera" returned 57 posts. 10% of the entire thread. A search for "Download speed" returned 79 posts. 14% of the thread. A search for "Thanks" returned 22 posts. Pretty sad if you ask me.

That being said, I know of the following issues:
    • Camera isn't working correctly.
    • Unable to add Settings Shortcuts to the home screen.
    • Home screen folders are small.

If I missed something else, please, let me know. Once. Not 30 times. I'll be working on these and getting a fix up today.

Now, please try to control yourselves, or this will be my last post.
    Ok, geez.. This is all I will say and about this subject and then let's all MOVE ON.

We work for days and days bringing you guys this stuff. This ROM has been through five different builds and two different bases and tons of hours of debugging to get to this point. Eris has been working on this project for multiple hours a day for WEEKS, much less the help we put in on a day to day basis. Me and Eris spent the ENTIRE DAY putting the finishing touches and getting this ready for you guys yesterday. From Morning until the time it was released. Eris was driving down the road trying to debug logcats for you guys so that we could release this stuff for you that day.

After all this work, it would piss you off to see someone complain about a known issue for the hundredth time when all they would have to do is simply read the freaking posts. If you don't want to be bothered to read it, please go flash one of these copy paste ROMS elsewhere in other fourms,cause we put out heart into this **** for you guys.

MOVING ON- I will open a new thread for the next release and will close this thread. There will be posts dedicated to bugs on the first page. It will be updated with known issues regularly.

PS: Thanks everyone for putting up with the morons.

PSS: To the people complaining. Getting butthurt over people telling you to read the thread is pretty lame, and reminds me of my GF on her "special days".. kthx