[ROM][WWE][Wm61/SEX1/HTC Manila 2.1]Sentinel Xperia X1 HTC edition YOUR DREAM ROM V2

Search This thread

freak4all

Jan 14, 2010
Berlin
The default ringtone the device resets to is the ring-windows...etc. In the registry there are two instances where this ringtone is set, but both have a space in the name before .wma, and the actual file hasn't got a space. When you remove the space, there is always a ringtone. Or change the value to the desired ringtone.

Use the registry editor and search for " ring-"

when is works it would be nice!
i will test it and report!

Dec 26, 2007
Hi,

I really like this ROM as I find it stable and fast for my application.

However, after installing EZinput, I can't seem to get the keyboard (similar to the Diamond 2 phone keypad) to show up, ie. it will only show the qwerty keyboard. This is despite installing SIPChange (phone keypad is not amongst the selection).

Appreciate if anyone can advice on how I can get the correct keyboard to show up.

Thank you.

ncw2k69

Jul 10, 2008
Bucharest
not working

there is no update on this rom, is the same i downloades few months ago, ringtone is not fix, vibrate , setting tab still dosen't show up, can't change wallpaper!

shame that this rom is not repaired, it is very efficient, fast and easy for x1, and the litest with sense 2.1 on it

hope to see new releases soon!

keep up the good work!

x1-pc7

Dec 28, 2010
Northern California
This is the best rom I've ever tried. So fast, so stable, and very very unique to the Xperia w/ a good blend of Xperia and HTC things. The phone was a collaboration between Sony Ericsson and Xperia.

Changes that will make this rom perfect. HTC message viewer to replace ugly WM one. Settings tab. And the ability to change the background, even though the background is already good as it is.

freak4all

Jan 14, 2010
Berlin
This is the best rom I've ever tried. So fast, so stable, and very very unique to the Xperia w/ a good blend of Xperia and HTC things. The phone was a collaboration between Sony Ericsson and Xperia.

Changes that will make this rom perfect. HTC message viewer to replace ugly WM one. Settings tab. And the ability to change the background, even though the background is already good as it is.

did you have no problem with ringtone? how do you fix it?

phobius87

May 5, 2008
Srebrenik
fastest and best rom i tried. i turned off the keypad sounds, and after that i didn't have any ringtone issues. my last device was htc prophet and i had some ringtone issues with some roms for prophet too, and turning off keypad sounds fixed this issue.
i'm using this rom for a week now, and i didn't have any issues. my tip is to install xperia x2 dialer, becose it's looking great and is very useful.

sorry for my bad english.

m4tr1x_w0rld

Oct 7, 2008
Just wanted to add some of my review about this ROM

1. This ROM are amuses me... when I try to change to other ROM, but somehow I still keep back on this ROM.
2. About phone ringtone, I just add my own ringtone and choose it and then I never have a silent call again (EDIT) not working after pass days.
3. Sometimes are LAG but it's OK to me.
4. Right button, want to change to other button and so I changed it but when restart back to HOME again :D
5. Disabled default HTC and add sense panel by its own, this I do cause of when I use the radio and using SPB pocket plus to change app (using alt+tab within left button), when I goes to home the radio won't come out, but when disabled Sense from today and using sense panel the HOME does OK.
5. Sometimes when SOD come or should I say hangs my phone, the settings are back to default like sense (home), ringtone, there are just a few that I don't remember.
6. Battery are extremly like original setting, keep my xperia going for more than 24 hour.
7. This is my dream rom, but why sentinel not keep updating the hotfix, not the WM or Sense cause this is perfect WM and Sense for me.

Thanks alot if you keep it up sentinel..
So I should say pls continue your project.

Last edited: