[THEME] [ICONS] [DIALER] dkBlack Theme v2 for 6.5.x & 6.5 + dkIcons [03.03.2010]

Search This thread

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
hey guys!

this is my new black theme that I made for WinMo 6.5.x (but should work also on 6.5 without problems)...

dkBlack Theme v2 --> DEVELOPMENT STOPPED! NO SUPPORT ANY MORE!!!

I skinned almost everything that's skinnable, but I couldn't capture everything by screenshots, so just try it out ;) you won't be disappointed :)

I also made an Iconpack, which you can download below... (if something's missing, just contact me...)

I attached my Background as well, if someone wants that, too...

Enjoy it, and please give me some feedback, especially bug reports! Thanks!

Greetz, De'Key ;)

thread.png

Install Instructions:

- STEP 1: Install "De'Key dkBlack Theme v2"...

(or if you just want to change manila install just "De'Key dkBlack Theme ManilaOnly v2" / then forget about step 2 ;) )

(And if you just want to change Windows graphics then just install "De'Key dkBlack Theme WindowsOnly v2" / But don't forget step 2 here ;) )

- STEP 2: Don't forget to make sure that "dkBlack Theme" is enabled in settings...;)

- STEP 3: If you like to, you can download dkIcons and dkBackground and use them... (for using Icons i recommend CSMI http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=589459&highlight=csmi )

- STEP 4: If you want the taskbar I used on the screenshots, check this thread...
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=602295&highlight=black+white

Update 18.02.2010: If you get a graphic bug in your music tab ("previous button" is misplaced) then install "De'Key dkBlackTheme v2 MusicTabFIX"

Update 19.02.2010: No need to copy phcanImages.dll manually any more. Everything's done by "De'Key dkBlack Theme.cab" or "De'Key dkBlack Theme WindowsOnly v2" now!

Update 20.02.2010: DialerOnly.cab uploaded...

Update 21.02.2010: Fixed "pink spot issue" when calling somebody...

Update 22.02.2010: New black clock added...

Update 03.03.2010: Uploaded theme without dialer for whose having problems with their dialers... (my dialer theme does not work with stock dialer yet!)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Shum97

Feb 13, 2010
Looks good, just downloading it now:) Let you know how it goes..
Keep up the good work;)

espaleena

Dec 16, 2009
Beautiful, its my favorite theme color :D

Which one is for the Top & Bottom curtain background cab? And taskbar icons?

Mind to share? Thanx in advance.

Shum97

Feb 13, 2010
Just tried installing the theme, but it says "De Key dkblack Theme" cannot be installed. Try installing again to a different location, choose a location: Device or storage card.. Tried installing it to storage card but still coming up with same message. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
Just tried installing the theme, but it says "De Key dkblack Theme" cannot be installed. Try installing again to a different location, choose a location: Device or storage card.. Tried installing it to storage card but still coming up with same message. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

hey!

maybe you have uploaded the first version i uploaded, and that was the wrong cab.

just download it again and try it ;)

greetz

espaleena

Dec 16, 2009
I faced the same prob too, so I re-downloaded it again & re-install but it says "De Key dkblack Theme" cannot be installed.
Try installing again to a different location, choose a location: Device or storage card..

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
I faced the same prob too, so I re-downloaded it again & re-install but it says "De Key dkblack Theme" cannot be installed.
Try installing again to a different location, choose a location: Device or storage card..

I fixed it...;)

So please read the Install Instructions on Post #1 and try it again...

I hope it works now.

Greetz

9up

Oct 21, 2007
Thanks for the nice theme!

May I have a little request that would you pls make a cab/ zip for all the "black" items in Manila only? Coz I tried to found those files in your cab/ zip files on post 1 but I cannot found it. Pls let me know if it's possible to make with my request, thanks for your time!

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
Thanks for the nice theme!

May I have a little request that would you pls make a cab/ zip for all the "black" items in Manila only? Coz I tried to found those files in your cab/ zip files on post 1 but I cannot found it. Pls let me know if it's possible to make with my request, thanks for your time!

hey!

check post #1 for your request ;)

and I've updated the theme, too. Now you can choose the theme under settings...

greetz!

Urokinase

Dec 3, 2008
Bielefeld
Hi.
Really really nice Theme. Thanx for your work....but i have one Problem: After installing i havent Transparent Slider anymore. Can somebody help ?

MfG

Attachments

• 2010-02-18_12-57-34-.jpg
    2010-02-18_12-57-34-.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:

9up

Oct 21, 2007
thanks for your special arrangement for my request:D
I've installed the cab and found out there's a little bugs in the music tab, pls see the screen pic here. Hope this can be fix and thanks for your time.

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 220

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
Hi.
Really really nice Theme. Thanx for your work....but i have one Problem: After installing i havent Transparent Slider anymore. Can somebody help ?

MfG

hey! try installing the transparent slider again. because my theme has an own slider and replaced the one you had before. hope that helps.

greetz

DeKey

Jul 2, 2009
thanks for your special arrangement for my request:D
I've installed the cab and found out there's a little bugs in the music tab, pls see the screen pic here. Hope this can be fix and thanks for your time.

hey! as soon as i get home from work I will upload a fix for that..

greetz

lidaraza

Jan 13, 2010
Including 3G control

hi DeKey

Very nice work, tried it and works like a charm.

However, how do you include the "3G" control in your Comm Manager?

Thanks in advance.