[ROM]BAKED captivatemtd blackbean-3 (9-7)

Search This thread

B-boy™

Nov 10, 2010
AZ
posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
bakedfeature.png
  • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!! :)
  • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
  • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
  • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
  • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
  • Lockscreen weather (cm)
  • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
  • Full customized Mms app (baked)
  • Includes DSPManager (cm)
  • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
  • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
bakedcredits.png
  • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
  • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
  • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
  • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
  • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
  • @travp624
  • @codemonkeyjava
  • @B_boyTM
  • @mastur_mynd
  • @nycbjr
  • @Dreamsforgott3n
  • @jdlogan151
  • @dhrb23
  • @ebs512

B-boy™

Nov 10, 2010
AZ
Very clean and testers haven't had any issues but its beta until everything is 100% confirmed ....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Reactions: daskanda and levanr

hakim7489

Dec 26, 2010
Shah Alam
flashing error

wiped data, wiped cache, wiped dalvik, flashed the rom (captivate of course) but got this error:
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="SGH-I897 || getprop("ro.build.product")=="SGH-I897"
any idea how to fix this?

edit: tried fixing permissions too but still no luck.

Last edited:
N

nygfan760

wiped data, wiped cache, wiped dalvik, flashed the rom (captivate of course) but got this error:
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="SGH-I897 || getprop("ro.build.product")=="SGH-I897"

What rom/kernel are you on?

tallsilver

Dec 7, 2010
Conway, SC
?

Does this ROM have theme chooser? Betting Cobalt Crimson would be a killer on the baked Black!

Edit: Nevermind, I opened the zip..............does have it!

Thanks, I may flash it tomorrow.

Last edited:

m1batt1

can i just flash another kernel and flash baked rom from there? i'm thinking of semaphore kernel.
You might look into flashing a different kernel before flashing the ROM. I've had issues with a couple of the newest roms not flashing because they aren't compatible with the kernel or its partition layout. A different kernel may not help though because like you're considering I tried semaphore and it gave the same error.

When I ran into this error I ended up one-clicking back to kk4 flashed a cwm kernel and then was able to flash said ROMs without problem. But as soon as I flashed back to my favorite ROM (hellybean) I would get the errors again.

Additionally before I went back to kk4 I tried flashing cm10 which resulted in the same error.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
A

Arisenhavok91

Hey BAKED team, thanks for posting here. Hit me up on twitter if you're looking for some additional mods/tweaks for the Galaxy S Series. :) @Arisenhavok

m1batt1

Since someone else had already experienced the Status 7 error I was expecting it when I flashed this ROM because I was running a Devil Kernel. As expected when trying to flash with the Devil Kernel I got the error. So I flashed Semaphore and got the same error. I really don't have time at the moment to flash back to kk4. I'll let you guys know what I think of the ROM when I can get it flashed.

On a side note though... Could anyone possible link to or provide a flashable copy of the CM10 kernel? I have yet to locate one and I would like to try flashing it prior to install to see if it would work instead of going all the way back to kk4.

anishz

Nov 25, 2010
Mumbai
Since someone else had already experienced the Status 7 error I was expecting it when I flashed this ROM because I was running a Devil Kernel. As expected when trying to flash with the Devil Kernel I got the error. So I flashed Semaphore and got the same error. I really don't have time at the moment to flash back to kk4. I'll let you guys know what I think of the ROM when I can get it flashed.

On a side note though... Could anyone possible link to or provide a flashable copy of the CM10 kernel? I have yet to locate one and I would like to try flashing it prior to install to see if it would work instead of going all the way back to kk4.

You don't have to flash back to kk4 for status 7 error. If you have time and patience then follow the steps:
1. Download 7zip and notepad++ on your comp. (Assuming you use Windows, not needed for linux).
2. Open .zip file in 7zip and go in Meta-inf/com/google/android/updater-script. Extract updater-script on desktop ( or anywhere you feel) and open file in Notepad++.
3. Delete lines which say assert and getprop or (ro.build.product), usually the 1st few lines.
4. Save the file and paste it back to the zip file and replace the previous updater-script.
5. Flash the rom now.

Status 7 error usually works out with this solution, if you still have problems post the updater-script file here most of the people or i can edit and reupload it here.

m1batt1

You don't have to flash back to kk4 for status 7 error. If you have time and patience then follow the steps:
1. Download 7zip and notepad++ on your comp. (Assuming you use Windows, not needed for linux).
2. Open .zip file in 7zip and go in Meta-inf/com/google/android/updater-script. Extract updater-script on desktop ( or anywhere you feel) and open file in Notepad++.
3. Delete lines which say assert and getprop or (ro.build.product), usually the 1st few lines.
4. Save the file and paste it back to the zip file and replace the previous updater-script.
5. Flash the rom now.

Status 7 error usually works out with this solution, if you still have problems post the updater-script file here most of the people or i can edit and reupload it here.

I haven't tried that on this ROM. But the last time I ran into this I actually did just that and it still kicked back errors. But when I get home tonight I'll see what I can make happen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    posts.png

|| Github || Irc || Twitter || Google + ||

Welcome to a #teamBAKED production. Where our goal is to get you all BAKED. Black Android Kang Everyone Desires that is.
    What did you really think we could include that in the rom! LOL
    Our real goal tho is plain and simple make a stellar black fully inverted rom. Throw in the kitchen sink maintain stability (hopefully) and have fun doing it. Mostly the have fun part tho.​
    bakedfeature.png
    • Fully built from the ground up from AOSP 4.1.1 (then cherry picked from everyone!!! :)
    • Includes Rom Control (kang from aokp but made into baked style)
    • Includes Aokp Toggles (aokp)
    • Includes Powerwidgets (cm)
    • Lockscreen shortcuts 5 phone 8 tablet (cm)
    • Lockscreen weather (cm)
    • Lockscreen calendar (cm)
    • Full customized Mms app (baked)
    • Includes DSPManager (cm)
    • All system apps and Gapps fully inverted for your pleasure (baked)
    • Many many more features in and even more stuff planned to come.
    bakeddownloads.png

Get BAKED Here Click Me
    bakedchangelogs.png

Check Changelogs here
    bakedcredits.png
    • All credit first and foremost goes to Google for making android and making it open source.
    • CyanogenMod obviously for giving onto the hacking community everything they have given.
    • AOKP for there amazing work on aosp.
    • Big thanks to faux for his kernels are our kernls of choice.
    • Pretty much everyone else that we either cherry picked code from or borrowed from to make things work THANK YOU.
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Last but certainly not least #TeamBAKED
    • @travp624
    • @codemonkeyjava
    • @B_boyTM
    • @mastur_mynd
    • @nycbjr
    • @Dreamsforgott3n
    • @jdlogan151
    • @dhrb23
    • @ebs512
    Very clean and testers haven't had any issues but its beta until everything is 100% confirmed ....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

can i just flash another kernel and flash baked rom from there? i'm thinking of semaphore kernel.
    You might look into flashing a different kernel before flashing the ROM. I've had issues with a couple of the newest roms not flashing because they aren't compatible with the kernel or its partition layout. A different kernel may not help though because like you're considering I tried semaphore and it gave the same error.

When I ran into this error I ended up one-clicking back to kk4 flashed a cwm kernel and then was able to flash said ROMs without problem. But as soon as I flashed back to my favorite ROM (hellybean) I would get the errors again.

Additionally before I went back to kk4 I tried flashing cm10 which resulted in the same error.

5. Flash the rom now.

Anybody with an extra Captivate in USA they wanna donate to teamBAKED for testing let me know.....

Sent from a BAKED Gnex via One of the kick-a$$ Xparent Tapatalks