[bootloader][D415] unlocked maybe?

Search This thread

androidguy1991

Jul 24, 2010
So I was messing around with the bootloader and typed in fastboot oem unlock and it gave me this:

Code:
C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\adb>fastboot oem unlock
... OKAY

Then I typed in:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\adb>fastboot oem device-info
... INFO        Device tampered: false
INFO    Device unlocked: true
INFO    Charger screen enabled: false
OKAY

Does this mean I have an unlocked bootloader?

So I was messing around with the bootloader and typed in fastboot oem unlock and it gave me this:

Code:
... OKAY

Then I typed in:

OKAY

Theoretically, yes.

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia

Code:
... OKAY

Then I typed in:

OKAY

What? What did you do? Did you run fastboot oem unlock? [emoji50]

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Edit: LOL...nevermind. I should slow down and read. That's awesome!

LaDY Vengeance

Aug 27, 2013
Philadelphia

Code:
... OKAY

Then I typed in:

OKAY

I just want to add that I just now did the same thing and my bootloader shows true for unlock status. Can it be? [emoji50]

Riku Azhurlar

Jan 16, 2014
Toledo
I didn't know I could check that way! Holy **** hell yes hopefully I can figure out why my ROM flash is being stupid

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: xantanion

aSuperSaiyanG0D

Jun 21, 2014
Tulsa, OK
I'm literally like...
ejazemu3.jpg

But I'm curious, did the phone factory reset or no?

aSuperSaiyanG0D

Jun 21, 2014
Tulsa, OK
Hahaha....that pic...lol. Anyway, it didn't factory reset and I used some device info apps and it still shows unknown. But fastboot oem device-info shows it's unlocked!

Guess imma be unlocking tonight aha ??

So correct me if wrong, I'd be able to flash this recovery if I unlock right? http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2826150

Cuz it shows boot loader must be unlocked to flash, even tho I thought the 415 didn't need it to be unlocked to flash recovery?

toxinburn

Jul 11, 2013
Ward
Moto G Stylus
TEE HEEE HEEE D415 was def locked b4 i ran unlock command!!! Now Free as a Bird!!! im gitty as can be... let the development begin!!!

I can confirm I have flashed the twrp for the l90 and it works after zeroing out laf then power down, then hold volume up unplug/replug usb cable and fastboot comes up issued the fastboot oem unlock to the device and it gives the okay, however the boot.img is still showing ro.secure=1 but as far as i can tell this is unlocked bootloader now, I am working on a rom for it right now...will be posted at androidarea51.com once it is ready, their already is a cyanogen mod out there too as far as I know their is twrp and cwm recoveries as well....one thing though does anyone know how to boot into the recovery directly? So far the way ive been getting in is via adb shell as su and sending the reboot recovery command.

rysk29

Account currently disabled
May 26, 2010
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I can confirm I have flashed the twrp for the l90 and it works after zeroing out laf then power down, then hold volume up unplug/replug usb cable and fastboot comes up issued the fastboot oem unlock to the device and it gives the okay, however the boot.img is still showing ro.secure=1 but as far as i can tell this is unlocked bootloader now, I am working on a rom for it right now...will be posted at androidarea51.com once it is ready, their already is a cyanogen mod out there too as far as I know their is twrp and cwm recoveries as well....one thing though does anyone know how to boot into the recovery directly? So far the way ive been getting in is via adb shell as su and sending the reboot recovery command.

wen phone is off press power and volume down, release and quickly press again.. a factory reset screen will pop up, select yes then yes. dont worry phone will not reset, just boots into recovery!

Tyler Tigner

Nov 9, 2014
HELP

Could some one just give me step by step directions I've never had a phone with a locked boot loader ever HELP!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:
    ... OKAY

Then I typed in:

OKAY

TEE HEEE HEEE D415 was def locked b4 i ran unlock command!!! Now Free as a Bird!!! im gitty as can be... let the development begin!!!
    I didn't know I could check that way! Holy **** hell yes hopefully I can figure out why my ROM flash is being stupid

Sent from my LG-D415 using XDA Free mobile app
    I'm literally like...
    ejazemu3.jpg

But I'm curious, did the phone factory reset or no?
    Hahaha....that pic...lol. Anyway, it didn't factory reset and I used some device info apps and it still shows unknown. But fastboot oem device-info shows it's unlocked!

Oh my stars. Take my cookies and brownie points as well!

MY FEELINGS -> http://imgur.com/r/ronpaulshops/vwMin