[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

SealsNavie

Sep 17, 2011
I might go to Asda and buy an edible Ice Cream Sandwich, that's how hungry I feel for this ROM right now.

RMXO

Feb 20, 2011
CA
If someone has a fast link to Chainfire's repack (private link), please PM it to me and i will repost a FAST PUBLIC link for everyone.
I just can't seems to be able to download from all the mirrors on the Chainfire post. they are all either broken or downloading at 0.0001Kbps...

me too. if anyone has one please help us out & maybe torrent it also if you could.

jayGGjay

Dec 3, 2011
So a quick summary of that ics:
- max CPU speed 1.2 Ghz instead of 1.4
- you can add google apps v7.1 everythings works OK - gmail, market
- Camera, Wifi Faceunlock su all OK
- seems super fast
- browser so so fast

And even if you, like me flash the original leak with mobile odin, then flash only the CF-root 5.2 for it via Odin and get the yellow Triangle and counter increase, you can then reset it via TriangleAway-v1.10.apk.

So All good for now

[EDIT]
had to restore twice previous system to restore, because first time failed (re-reboot in recovery and then re-restore )

SealsNavie

Sep 17, 2011
Thats what i've done while the ICS presentation in November :)

To be honest I have never ever ate an Ice Cream Sandwich but googling it through the images makes me really want one, especially when I am feel in that state of wanting to eat junk :) ...btw they look more like an American dessert than British to me

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
@Mod

I've censored my post!
Why did you delete it?

I just did a quick clean of the last couple of pages. But as it was not exactly polite i deleted it with the others. I must of got to it as you edited it.

No hard feelings, just keeping this thread in check is a nightmare, its growing so fast:eek:

Take it easy:)

Spartagek

Apr 17, 2009
Noord-Brabant
If someone has a fast link to Chainfire's repack (private link), please PM it to me and i will repost a FAST PUBLIC link for everyone.
I just can't seems to be able to download from all the mirrors on the Chainfire post. they are all either broken or downloading at 0.0001Kbps...

few pages back, ther is a ftpserver
got the download @2MB/s wireless

sshadows

Mar 26, 2009
Aalborg
Last edited:
Reactions: chib_cr and nowy57

Top Liked Posts