[INFO][DEV][PORT] HTC Sense 4.0 by Coentje44 and QuBe2

Search This thread

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
We have very good news!

Website is now ready to start!

You will find the newest versions of the ROM, news on developement and the changelog and bug list on the website! :)

Sooo here it is!
sense4all.nazuka.net

if you find any bugs, just contact me via PM :)

but that's not all, QuBe2 announced that he tries to set up a test version with working 3g the next wednesday! :)

soo stay tuned!

Last edited:

ozazi

May 8, 2009
Great site. :) it's clean and simple, it's show what you came to see from the very begining. Good work!

cool_yking

Jan 7, 2010
please buys fix the two major bugs that is rebooting due to need of second processor as well as camera bug.. i hope u guys succeed .. all d best to u guys..

erseta

Oct 4, 2008
Barcelona
We have very good news!

You will find the newest versions of the ROM, news on developement and the changelog and bug list on the website! :)

Sooo here it is!
sense4all.nazuka.net

but that's not all, QuBe2 announced that he tries to set up a test version with working 3g the next wednesday! :)

soo stay tuned!

Very nice site! But it reads QueBe instead QuBe, is this correct?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA

jojoost

Jan 8, 2012
Very nice site! But it reads QueBe instead QuBe, is this correct?

And under dwonloads, it shiws a picture of galaxy nexus under the nexus s, but also a picture of galaxy nexus under galaxy nexus

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
And under dwonloads, it shiws a picture of galaxy nexus under the nexus s, but also a picture of galaxy nexus under galaxy nexus

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
oh thank you ^^
did not see that :) will fix it now

//EDIT:

fixed everything :)
thank you!
if you find more bugs, or you want something included on the website, please tell me :)

Last edited:

j3tz3

Sep 2, 2011
oh thank you ^^
did not see that :) will fix it now

//EDIT:

fixed everything :)
thank you!
if you find more bugs, or you want something included on the website, please tell me :)

a mobiel version of the site would be awesome. so we could get the roms with our phones.^_^

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

CooLoserTech

Mar 13, 2012
I cant wait for this. I gonna like this more than ics.
Oh and dont forget to add beats audio to the rom ;)

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
a mobiel version of the site would be awesome. so we could get the roms with our phones.^_^

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
I will do a mobile version, when the ROM is released :)
but I have to study for many important tests, at the next week.. but after that, I will do it :)

and I'm still searching someone who can help me with wordpress..

Last edited:

sapa151

Mar 26, 2012
Sydney
Lol that was funny but harsh. You guys are doing a hectic job!! Keep it up!!

soulaiman

Oct 30, 2009
Ghent
Hey guys, keep up the good work. It is really a masterpeace in itsself that you can boot htc sense 4 on these phones.

I have a suggestion. On my gs2 I have an app from play store that is called 2nd core from tegra k. It has an option to force using only 1 core for powersaving. Can't you use that so it won't crash anymore because of the missing second core ?

And sorry to ask this but will.someone do this for the exynos galaxy s2 ? I have seen a thread but it is closed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    We have been working to port Sense 4.0 since the first RUU came out and in this thread we will show you the progress we make + photo's etc just to keep you updated.

How are we doing this?

-Use the latest HTC One X RUU as Rom base
    -Latest CM9 nightly build for libraries, vendors etc..
    -Modified CM9 kernel with HTC parts (bootclasspaths,mounts, etc), I compile a new kernel daily.
    -Use our brains alot

So One X has a resolution of 1280x720 so we need to resize some apps but that's not so hard.

I will post in this thread daily with answers and that kind of shizzle.

If you'd like to donate, check my sig =)

You can also follow our progress on our site!
    http://Sense4All.tk/
    Bug list:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNNtH6zq_lVjETgTxY9LZ8DVsLNiBx19khx0vvrSGSY/edit#

16-5-2012
    Today we are making some GREAT progress, Rosie (sense launcher) is working and all graphical glitches have been sorted out.

photorej.jpg
    photo1toc.jpg
    photo2sv.jpg

Cheers,
    Coentje44 & Qube2
    Okay i am now woking on the service.jar but this will take some time, very much time i am now comparing sense 2.1 service.jar with incredible s 2.1 to see what is needed to change i am writing everything down and will apply the changes soon so i think to fix the 3g will take very much time
    We have very good news!

Sooo here it is!
    sense4all.nazuka.net

soo stay tuned!
    I am now reopening this thread after communicating with the developers.

Thank you for your patience.
    Wow we are going insane today!
    We just fixed the Lockscreen aswell!

photo3ha.jpg