[Q] About Android Rooting

Search This thread

vithlani2

Jan 7, 2014
Somnath; Gujrat
hi friends... i have rooted my android without computer... but when i want to root any device with PC, it is always online... so friends someone can tell me that what is different between rooting WITHOUT PC and rooting WITH PC...

hi friends... i have rooted my android without computer... but when i want to root any device with PC, it is always online... so friends someone can tell me that what is different between rooting WITHOUT PC and rooting WITH PC...

No exact answer can be given unless you tell exact phone model, software used for rooting etc.

But generally, result of both is same. In fact there is not much difference.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

vithlani2

Jan 7, 2014
Somnath; Gujrat
No exact answer can be given unless you tell exact phone model, software used for rooting etc.

But generally, result of both is same. In fact there is not much difference.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands :D

for the android device Videocon A24 from the PC software SRS Root or One click root...

for the android device Videocon A24 from the PC software SRS Root or One click root...

Both do the same job. Root and install basic things (sqlite3, basic busybox, su binary etc.)

But I checked both sites and your phone is not listed there.
On SRS Root Videocon A15 & A16 are listed but not your A24.
Use at your own risk.

(Also if your phone has locked bootloader, you need to unlock it first, so there is no chance of factory reset)

vithlani2

Jan 7, 2014
Somnath; Gujrat
Both do the same job. Root and install basic things (sqlite3, basic busybox, su binary etc.)

But I checked both sites and your phone is not listed there.
On SRS Root Videocon A15 & A16 are listed but not your A24.
Use at your own risk.

(Also if your phone has locked bootloader, you need to unlock it first, so there is no chance of factory reset)

Thanks for replying friend... But right now I dont need rooting or installing super SU Binary, because I had alreday rooted android device with framaroot mobile app for android rooting...