question

Search This thread

laith1234

Dec 11, 2011
Hello Guys

depending one each one experience what is the best Rom for the Optimus G Pro E980?

Thanks in advance...

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
There is no best ROM and is best to stay away from that conversation as it would cause trolling and other such arguments to occur. The best bet is to try them on your own and get a feel for which one suits you. Good luck

2SHAYNEZ

Reactions: hawkwind212

laith1234

Dec 11, 2011
There is no best ROM and is best to stay away from that conversation as it would cause trolling and other such arguments to occur. The best bet is to try them on your own and get a feel for which one suits you. Good luck

2SHAYNEZ

Dear,
i dunno what is your problem!!!! this is an open forum for discussion and to get benefits from others experiences, i dont want to try any Rom and Loss some important features and each Rom post discussion includes more than a hundred pages and i dont think that it is logical to sit for ages and keep reading them all, so i want to know what other users think! and if this makes a problem to you, you can ignore each post from me and let other users share their experience

thanks dear

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Dear,
i dunno what is your problem!!!! this is an open forum for discussion and to get benefits from others experiences, i dont want to try any Rom and Loss some important features and each Rom post discussion includes more than a hundred pages and i dont think that it is logical to sit for ages and keep reading them all, so i want to know what other users think! and if this makes a problem to you, you can ignore each post from me and let other users share their experience

thanks dear

That was uncalled for ... Obviously you are new here and don't realize that your attitude sucks. You need to read forum rules before commenting an ignorant comment towards me. THERE IS NO BEST ROM! go read the XDA rules and if you choose to flash a ROM then read the op! If you didn't notice I told you good luck in my first comment and I wasn't trying to be rude. The best ROM question is a no go here at XDA. Forums are for reading so go READ! Thank you :D

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: laofan

laith1234

Dec 11, 2011
That was uncalled for ... Obviously you are new here and don't realize that your attitude sucks. You need to read forum rules before commenting an ignorant comment towards me. THERE IS NO BEST ROM! go read the XDA rules and if you choose to flash a ROM then read the op! If you didn't notice I told you good luck in my first comment and I wasn't trying to be rude. The best ROM question is a no go here at XDA. Forums are for reading so go READ! Thank you :D

yes i realized that and as i see here that im one year older than you here :) anyway i wasn't trying to be rude neither, and let forget these things, as i see you are having the same e980 as my mobile, so what rom do you use?

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
yes i realized that and as i see here that im one year older than you here :) anyway i wasn't trying to be rude neither, and let forget these things, as i see you are having the same e980 as my mobile, so what rom do you use?

Using aicp 4.0 as of a hr ago. I flash a lot ... If I don't see deep sleep I'll go back to stock cause that seems to be the only thing I can get to deepsleep

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Using aicp 4.0 as of a hr ago. I flash a lot ... If I don't see deep sleep I'll go back to stock cause that seems to be the only thing I can get to deepsleep

Word my apologies for the rudeness. Cheerz:thumbup::D:beer:

laith1234

Dec 11, 2011

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Word my apologies for the rudeness. Cheerz:thumbup::D:beer:

Thanks Shayne and i have a question as you flashed lot of roms, had you ever realized that some roms are better than other roms specially in CAMERA, because i dont like the Optimus G Pro 13 MP camera, i had to use samsung S4 with also 13 MP but there is a big difference in photos and i thought that maybe other rom will change the performance of the camera as i tried that with my old galaxy grand and roms really are different in camera's performance even if it doesnt make sense in theoretical side but believe me it really does...

Last edited:

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
No prob man...I was on aicp but once again something came up and I'm back on easykat.. Deep sleep seems to be a issue with most Roms I've tried .. Trying cm m9 build to check and see if deep sleep is a possibility. Good luck man

2SHAYNEZ

Reactions: laith1234

laith1234

Dec 11, 2011
Shayne

i want to ask you smth
i have an E980 Optimus G pro At&T i want i've already rooted it but now i want to install a normal stock rom on it, i dont want all the AT&T apps and features i want a normal stock Optimus G pro, how can i have this? where can i get the stock optimus without the at&t features and apps?

thanks again...

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Shayne

i want to ask you smth
i have an E980 Optimus G pro At&T i want i've already rooted it but now i want to install a normal stock rom on it, i dont want all the AT&T apps and features i want a normal stock Optimus G pro, how can i have this? where can i get the stock optimus without the at&t features and apps?

thanks again...

Flash easykat ROM which is stock ... Then download system app remover from playstore and delete the att bloat. Be careful though .. Delete what you know your deleting ..

2SHAYNEZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2SHAYNEZ
    Dear,

thanks dear

Best rom questions are not allowed in XDA. Common xdaer sense.

Shayne is saving your butt.
    Best camera in my opinion is the stock camera. Or google camera is good too

2SHAYNEZ

Thanks Shaynez i really appreciate your help :good:
    No prob man...I was on aicp but once again something came up and I'm back on easykat.. Deep sleep seems to be a issue with most Roms I've tried .. Trying cm m9 build to check and see if deep sleep is a possibility. Good luck man

2SHAYNEZ