Official AI Watch Supported Development Topic

Search This thread

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
A.I Watch

Hi Everyone post an update in the first page - New Video testing the A.I Watch Speaker

Best Regards

dedesuper

May 28, 2013
New Video

Hi Everyone in the first page I add a new video Presenting A.I Watch production model in all it's glory in an exclusive Interview for ARM channel.
Enjoy :)

chamchad

Feb 12, 2012
How I can you can 'read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch?

Hi thesparky007
Thanks for your question,
Actually working to make A.I Watch also a phone companion, we succeed to make that happen and actually is in test we trying to ameliorate that, for now A.I Watch can receive notifications from your smartphone, you can read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch and Phone call notifications showing you the number that is call.
We still have to make more testings and test it on more Android smartphones, for now it was tested on a Galaxy S3, S4, Htc one.
You have also the option to make A.I Watch working without a Micro Sim card via Bluetooth tethering.

Best Regards
Damien Douk
A.I Watch Creator
How I can you can 'read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch and Phone call notifications showing you the number that is call'. I tried connect it via Bluetooth but cant transfer messages. Thanks Dmitri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Official A.I Watch Smartwatch Supported Development Topic

Untitled9382www.gif

Hi everyone

My name is Damien Douk - The creator of A.I Watch Smartwatch a project that we are working now over than a year that give the result of meticulous care in design, development and in selecting the highest caliber components.
    Very soon we will start Mass production, we also open A.I Store an Android app store with dedicated smartwatches categories, Top 50, Editor Choice etc...
    I am opening this topic today to understand more all the developers need and invite all the developers to join us and build together the best Android Smartwatch app market.
    A.I App store will not have any restrictions or be installed only on A.I Watch you will be able to download it and install the apk on every Android device that you wishes, all the objective of A.I Store is to create an Android Smartwatches app Eco System with dedicated categories for every smartwatch that running Android and allowing you to submit any app that you will wishes for any Android device you will want.

I want to offer to all the developers that will subscribe this 3 coming month on A.I Watch app store :
    Free Registrations
    Submit your Android Application and make it available in few minutes on A.I Store.
    As certified, automatically have benefits (Trusted, Priority in Search, Statistics, Apps Management);
    No limitations.
    As well very soon A.I Watch will start mass production, I am also giving the possibility to every developer to pre ordering his A.I Watch in Rooted version and giving a special developer pre order coupon.
    Note that every A.I Watch pre ordered by our website will be not charge until we will start to ship.
    I will like also to try my best to give to everyone more tools that will help to builds better apps, Roms etc...
    What will be the tools that will help you ?

Every Developers that are interested Email us at : damien@aiwatchtech.com or contact@aiwatchtech.com and we will send you the complete instructions.

Comments, Suggestions, Ideas will be highly appreciated.
    IMPORTANT: I'd like to keep this Topic focused on App/Store/Watch Software Development.
    For more general discussion, can we please use other Topic(s) on the forum."

A.I WATCH SPECIFICATIONS (AI8286/AI8286S):
    Processor : Quad Core 1.3GHz MTK6582
    O.S : A.I UI 2.0 / Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
    Network : GSM, WCDMA (3G) Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Frequency : WCDMA (3G) 850/1900/2100 MHZ
    Flash : Ram: 512 Mb / 1GB
    Rom : 4GB /8GB
    Micro SD slot - up to 128GB
    Display : 1.54, RGB 240*240 dots Touch Screen : Curve Touch Screen
    Speaker : Speaker/Headphone 2 in 1
    Microphone : 4015 Bluetooth 4 : Support Bluetooth Stereo Headset, support video audio; Support data transfer and receive; Support calling via Bluetooth Headset
    Camera : 5 Megapixel (720p video recording)
    USB Port : Micro 7 pin port: downloading, charging, data transfer and headset use (4 in 1)
    Antenna : GSM+ Bluetooth + GPS +WIFI antenna inside
    Vibration motor : Yes
    Gravity Sensor : Acelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope
    Battery : Lithium ion battery, 800mAh
    GPRS : Support
    Internet use : Support
    WIFI : Support
    GPS : Support
    Media : Mp3, Mp4 Support
    FM : Support
    Voice Recording : Support
    SMS/MMS : Support
    Hands Free : Support

A.I WATCH ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS (AI9286):
    Processor : Octa Core 1.7GHz MTK6592
    O.S : A.I UI 2.0 / Android 4.4 (Kit Kat)
    Network : GSM, WCDMA (3G) Frequency : GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Frequency : WCDMA (3G) 850/1900/2100 MHZ
    Flash : Ram: 1GB
    Rom : 8GB
    Micro SD slot - up to 128GB
    Display : 1.54, RGB 240*240 dots Touch Screen : Curve Touch Screen
    Speaker : Speaker/Headphone 2 in 1
    Microphone : 4015 Bluetooth 4 : Support Bluetooth Stereo Headset, support video audio; Support data transfer and receive; Support calling via Bluetooth Headset
    Camera : 5 Megapixel (720p video recording)
    USB Port : Micro 7 pin port: downloading, charging, data transfer and headset use (4 in 1)
    Antenna : GSM+ Bluetooth + GPS +WIFI antenna inside
    Vibration motor : Yes
    Gravity Sensor : Acelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope
    Battery : Lithium ion battery, 800mAh
    GPRS : Support
    Internet use : Support
    WIFI : Support
    GPS : Support
    Media : Mp3, Mp4 Support
    FM : Support
    Voice Recording : Support
    SMS/MMS : Support
    Hands Free : Support

Beta A.I Store apk : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43943764/New%20folder%20%283%29/A.I%20STORE.apk

New

A.I Watch SDK + 240x240 Simulator
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGwm5Vb1iihRExlZkJpTVplNTg/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    SDK Available

Hi Everyone

The A.I Watch SDK + 240x240 Simulator is available now for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGwm5Vb1iihRExlZkJpTVplNTg/edit?usp=sharing

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    Be sure to stay on top of MediaTek about source code. On at least two other smartwatches (6 if you go by brands) they are in violation of GPLv2 in multiple areas and are trying to charge for and re-license GPL protected source code. They even violate the licensing terms which they themselves agreed to and is included in the prebuilt binaries which they give to contracted customers.
    A.I Watch

I realize this is more of a standalone smartwatch but how flexible is the functionality if it were to be used as a phone companion?

Hi thesparky007
    Thanks for your question,
    Actually working to make A.I Watch also a phone companion, we succeed to make that happen and actually is in test we trying to ameliorate that, for now A.I Watch can receive notifications from your smartphone, you can read your smartphone SMS directly form your A.I Watch and Phone call notifications showing you the number that is call.
    We still have to make more testings and test it on more Android smartphones, for now it was tested on a Galaxy S3, S4, Htc one.
    You have also the option to make A.I Watch working without a Micro Sim card via Bluetooth tethering.

Best Regards
    Damien Douk
    A.I Watch Creator
    Thank you

I shall share this thread on my forums too.