[APK] Google Currents 1.0.1, Google Music 4.1.512

Search This thread

ock

Mar 9, 2010
I've extracted the latest version of Google Currents, version 1.0.1, for those who can't download it from the Market.

Changelog from Android Market:
  • Stability improvements
  • Performance improvements in data sync

-------------------------------------------

For those looking for Google Music and can't get it off the Market, here's the latest version 4.1.512 (dated 23 Jan 2012) as well.

Changelog from Android Market:
  • Bug fixes related to shuffle mode and multiple accounts

Attachments

• com.google.android.apps.currents_1.0.1.apk
    5.6 MB · Views: 22,468
  • com.google.android.music_4.1.512.apk
    5 MB · Views: 7,945
Last edited:

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
is there a way to update the previous app instead of installing over the old one ?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

just realise it updates the app instead of a fresh install

k8108

Jun 27, 2010
is there a way to update the previous app instead of installing over the old one ?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

just realise it updates the app instead of a fresh install

I did not have currents on my device and this apk installed the app, not an update.

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

paciotti

May 30, 2009
I have some visual problem with this apk: it seems the app is showing articles and images larger than screen and not centered (sometime a portion of screen is black). While sliding for chenge news in landscape mode, I can see the rest of the content and the black portion is filled, but if I'm in portrait, there is no up-down scroll to let me see the bottom of the content.
I'm on a Samsung I9000 running last build of ICS by teamhacksung, but I don't think it's a problem (this is the only app that have such a problem).
Am I the only one with this problem?

alexfiorani

Jan 2, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
All you have to do is change the font size. Mine was medium, when I changed to big in the settings the problem was solved.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

Top Liked Posts