Looking for 4.3 AOSP keyboard w/ symbols on keys??

Search This thread

Sheetzie03

Hi all,

Between xda, Google, looking through different gapps packages and a few ROMs, Im sorry to say that I have had no luck finding this keyboard. Wth ?...righg
I can't believe it actually, you think it would be somewhat easy to find the apk. I guess iv just been looking in the wrong places.

I would really appreciate the help of the community to point me in the right direction to find this.

Again, it's the Android 4.3 keyboard with the symbols on the keys, so you u only have to hold down a key to get the popup of symbols.

Thank u all and I appreciate taking time to read.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: paulpoco

christopherrrg

Sep 15, 2011
Hamilton
Do you mean emoji? Or actual symbols? Check settings and then keyboard settings, see if the box for symbols is checked off. Mines looks like '?123' bottom left.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Sheetzie03

No not Emojis. Actual symbols. Meaning like this
ane4ysub.jpg
. See how the numbers and symbols are on the letters. For example, the Google keyboard found in the market doesn't have this. Ya know what I mean?

A lot of ROMs I'm trying doesn't have this and I can't find one anywhere.

irland2bite

Sep 23, 2013
Apk has been removed, any other link ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

nacos

Sep 27, 2007
Here & Now
Hi all,

Between xda, Google, looking through different gapps packages and a few ROMs, Im sorry to say that I have had no luck finding this keyboard. Wth ?...righg
I can't believe it actually, you think it would be somewhat easy to find the apk. I guess iv just been looking in the wrong places.

I would really appreciate the help of the community to point me in the right direction to find this.

Again, it's the Android 4.3 keyboard with the symbols on the keys, so you u only have to hold down a key to get the popup of symbols.

Thank u all and I appreciate taking time to read.

...if you're still considering installing it, here you are - use the 4.3 one extracted from Slim ROM

Reactions: Tribes11

Top Liked Posts