[Q] Cyanogenmod 10 or 11 for Kindle Fire HD 7'' 2013 model?

Search This thread

davethebrave14

Feb 13, 2014
So i was just wondering, is there Cyanogenmod 10 or 11 development for the kfhd 7 2013 model? i heard its unstable towards kindle fire hd's?

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
So i was just wondering, is there Cyanogenmod 10 or 11 development for the kfhd 7 2013 model? i heard its unstable towards kindle fire hd's?

theres no development as the 2013 models have locked bootloaders we can't get past like the previous models, primary reason being the device came out after they had patched our exploit in the bootloader so theres no older version to flash that works like previously. CM typically needs a modded kernel to run and as far as i know even with safestrap you have to use the stock signed boot.img.

Reactions: ASHLEY117

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

theres no development as the 2013 models have locked bootloaders we can't get past like the previous models, primary reason being the device came out after they had patched our exploit in the bootloader so theres no older version to flash that works like previously. CM typically needs a modded kernel to run and as far as i know even with safestrap you have to use the stock signed boot.img.