[GUIDE] unbrick your phone Iris 504Q and also GAIN BACK WARRANTY

Search This thread

UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1

May 1, 2014
Mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
How to unbrick your phone Iris 504Q and also GAIN BACK WARRANTY:-

This tutorial has been orignly posted by Manik Kumar......
Am just posting here....to help others..... All Credits to @manikkumar20

PROCEDURE:-

1.Make one folder on u r DESKTOP copy all necessary files.

2.First unrar VCOM drivers and install the driver till it comes dat it installed successfully

3.Then unrar sp flash tools and lava iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file

4.Open sp flash tools(Flash_tool.exe)

NOTE:- DONT CONNECT U R PHONE YET!

5.Go in file tab and click on open scatter file

6.Now browse to the iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file which u unrared and select MT6589_scatter txt file

7.All things inside the iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file will load up

8.Now click on Firmware-->upgrade and it will search for the device

9.Now switch off ur phone (REMOVE BATTERY) and connect it with pc through usb cable.(WITHOUT BATTERY)

10.The tool automatically detects ur phone and starts d procedure

11.First a red line will come den after few seconds blue lines will load up den yellow and etc

12.When a green circle will come saying upgrade finished,just close that and d tool too.

13.Remove usb cable and switch on ur phone it will Boot up with all stock features.

14 After that follow d procedure and setup ur phone.

15 Now u can enjoy ur stock rom for warranty purposes and also for UNBRICKING IT!!!!

16.Enjoy and if any doubts ask me!!!!!

Downloads:-

(This folder has all files)

MEGA

Credits:-
@manikkumar20 ....thanks for the tutorial....

Thank you.... !! :)

htssoe999

Jun 30, 2015
The mega.co.nz is blocked ,need help

I have bricked my lava iris 504q while trying to install a rom.
Now i want to unbrik it and also to stock rom ,but for that i need those files and a stock rom (working ).
Please help in any way possible.

shailesh178

May 20, 2014
my phone is bricked, i cant do anything, and the downloads are not working in mega
plz help!!!1

Follow this link.. Gdrive also available
http://xdaforums.com/lava-504q/development/stock-504q-t3135629

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I have bricked my lava iris 504q while trying to install a rom.
Now i want to unbrik it and also to stock rom ,but for that i need those files and a stock rom (working ).
Please help in any way possible.

Here is the download link
http://xdaforums.com/lava-504q/development/stock-504q-t3135629

Reactions: shailesh swaroop

pd89

Sep 26, 2013
Having Problem in Unbricking Lava Iris 504q

Hello Guys,
My lava 504q was bricked so i was using above method for unbricking it step by step, but got following error after connecting the phone,

"Image PRELOADER checksum failed!Checksum reference value(0x2f771) in the config ini file.
please re-fill correct checksum values in checksum.INI under tool folder and re-load scatter file again!"

Same error also include Image like UBOOT, BOOTIMG,Recovery, LOGO, ANDROID, CACHE, USRDATA and FAT

I used unbricking method on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 desktop.

Right now i am in deep trouble and you guys are my last hope.
So please please help me.
Thanks in advance

shailesh178

May 20, 2014
Hello Guys,
My lava 504q was bricked so i was using above method for unbricking it step by step, but got following error after connecting the phone,

"Image PRELOADER checksum failed!Checksum reference value(0x2f771) in the config ini file.
please re-fill correct checksum values in checksum.INI under tool folder and re-load scatter file again!"

Same error also include Image like UBOOT, BOOTIMG,Recovery, LOGO, ANDROID, CACHE, USRDATA and FAT

I used unbricking method on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 desktop.

Right now i am in deep trouble and you guys are my last hope.
So please please help me.
Thanks in advance

Delete checksum file in that folder.. And then try.. It will work.

pd89

Sep 26, 2013
Dear Shailesh,
Thanks for helping me out. I did what you have suggested but having same problem.

May be sp tool is not detecting my phone as after clicking firmware update same error pop up even though I didn't connect my phone or may be I am missing something?

I bricked my phone when I was restoring NAND back but after restoring it phone did not boot up.

shailesh178

May 20, 2014
Oh, then it may be some error in downloaded file or in driver installation or in emmc scatter file .. but i m not sure.. couse once checksum problem happens with me, but every thing worked fine after delete checksum file..

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

And if phone still going in recovery then just flash a fresh rom instead of firmware Flash..

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Also share your problem in this fb group.. may be some friends help you....

https://m.facebook.com/groups/409549985832762?view=group

pd89

Sep 26, 2013
The problem is I am not able to open in recovery mode through phone.

As you said I will download different version of ROM and try it. Let's hope it works.

Reactions: shailesh178

pd89

Sep 26, 2013
Then only firmware flash will work, not rom......
Downloaded new firmware and it WORKED!!!!

I think there was problem in firmware i downloaded first time. But when i downloaded it again and followed above instruction, my phone got unbricked.

Thanks Shailesh for guiding me through. Also thanks to @manikkumar20 and @UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 for this tutorial.

Megan Rutix

Apr 9, 2014
Hello Bro,
My iris 504q was bricked and followed mentioned method to unbrick but when I connect my phone then after some time I get checksum error.

I would be great if you can help on this issue.

Thanks.

MonaSpencer

Mar 12, 2014
Glad I saw this post. Had got my phone bricked due to an incompatible ROM and this thing recovered it and saved it. Great work. Keep it up.
Can you please edit one thing in the post that you need a PC with admin rights, coz I tried it first on my office PC and it didn't succeed, then I realized that perhaps the VCOM drivers can't be installed without admin rights. I tried it on my laptop and it worked like a charm.

By the way, have you heard about the prototyping board UDOO? It's great for android and electronics learners.

Annu1996

Oct 25, 2015
I was unbriking my lava iris 504q by the above steps and now it is not getting open...the screen is not at all getting open..can any 1 help..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to unbrick your phone Iris 504Q and also GAIN BACK WARRANTY:-

This tutorial has been orignly posted by Manik Kumar......
    Am just posting here....to help others..... All Credits to @manikkumar20

PROCEDURE:-

1.Make one folder on u r DESKTOP copy all necessary files.

2.First unrar VCOM drivers and install the driver till it comes dat it installed successfully

3.Then unrar sp flash tools and lava iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file

4.Open sp flash tools(Flash_tool.exe)

NOTE:- DONT CONNECT U R PHONE YET!

5.Go in file tab and click on open scatter file

6.Now browse to the iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file which u unrared and select MT6589_scatter txt file

7.All things inside the iris504q.xxx.4/28_DCC.rar file will load up

8.Now click on Firmware-->upgrade and it will search for the device

9.Now switch off ur phone (REMOVE BATTERY) and connect it with pc through usb cable.(WITHOUT BATTERY)

10.The tool automatically detects ur phone and starts d procedure

11.First a red line will come den after few seconds blue lines will load up den yellow and etc

12.When a green circle will come saying upgrade finished,just close that and d tool too.

13.Remove usb cable and switch on ur phone it will Boot up with all stock features.

14 After that follow d procedure and setup ur phone.

15 Now u can enjoy ur stock rom for warranty purposes and also for UNBRICKING IT!!!!

16.Enjoy and if any doubts ask me!!!!!

Downloads:-

(This folder has all files)

MEGA

Credits:-
    @manikkumar20 ....thanks for the tutorial....

Thank you.... !! :)
    Then only firmware flash will work, not rom......
    Downloaded new firmware and it WORKED!!!!

I think there was problem in firmware i downloaded first time. But when i downloaded it again and followed above instruction, my phone got unbricked.

Thanks Shailesh for guiding me through. Also thanks to @manikkumar20 and @UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 for this tutorial.
    Good work ;)

Sent from my Iris 504q using Tapatalk
    Great Guide for Indian Manufacture Phone!!! Good Job...;)
    Hello Bro,
    My iris 504q was bricked and followed mentioned method to unbrick but when I connect my phone then after some time I get checksum error.

I would be great if you can help on this issue.

Thanks.

Try after delete cheksum file in firmware..