Re: [CM7/MIUI Kernel][KANG][APR18][NEW] ETaNa v3.0.y with Spica (c) OTF ToolKit

Search This thread

Najmuddin NP

Mar 13, 2012
Bangalore
Re: [CM7/MIUI Kernel][KANG][APR18][NEW] ETaNa v3.0.y with Spica (c) OTF ToolKit

Am new to android so plz correct me if am wrong.
1.Does this kernel have any bugs?
2.And if yes which would be a stable kernel for cm 7

Am experiencing network drops and battery is acting kinda weird like one moment it will be on 90 and the other it will be 80 ( and yeah I have calliberated after charging it to 100% ). Is there anyone else with this problem.. sorry I didn't have the patience for reading this entire thread. ( sorry for my bad English. ) So please help..:)

Sent from my Optimus 2X using XDA

Pascalone19

Mar 12, 2012
www.tecnoyouth.it
Am new to android so plz correct me if am wrong.
1.Does this kernel have any bugs?
2.And if yes which would be a stable kernel for cm 7

Am experiencing network drops and battery is acting kinda weird like one moment it will be on 90 and the other it will be 80 ( and yeah I have calliberated after charging it to 100% ). Is there anyone else with this problem.. sorry I didn't have the patience for reading this entire thread. ( sorry for my bad English. ) So please help..:)

Hello I installed this kernel looks on cm7 and have not had any problems, bugs or viruses, is very stable and has frequent updates!

DrummerMuppet

Jan 3, 2012
Caracas
Google Pixel 2
From what I have read in that thread, that kernel has a bug that makes /system read-only. There's also a workaround to fix it, though.

Sent using some sticks and gum, just as McGyver would

Najmuddin NP

Mar 13, 2012
Bangalore
But what does R/W has to do with battery level fluctuations.. network is kind of stable now. But the battery level fluctuations are occurring as usual. Am I the only one with this kind of weird problem ...:confused:

Last edited:

Najmuddin NP

Mar 13, 2012
Bangalore
Really good kernel.. that's what holding me back from flashing another kernel.. please some one help..

Cydras

Apr 20, 2011
Saarwellingen
Yes this Kernel is good, but he have the r/w issue...

Because that, i use the ETaNa 2.6 Kernel. He runs also very nice and have a good battery life :)

Najmuddin NP

Mar 13, 2012
Bangalore
Perhaps the DS battery driver was causing the problem with the weird battery readings... just flashed a kernel without it everythings back to normal.