[ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

beef1218

May 25, 2011
CleanRom already has it removed...if you flashed that file means you added the 3 dots back

The post says "Remove 3 button mod"

The 3 button mod is mapping the 3-dot menu to the right button.

It is already included like it says in the OP. You removed it by flashing the "remove 3 button mod" file.

Yes the mod is included in the ROM

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Wow, I didint realize how tricky the wording is on this, lol. "Remove 3 Button Mod" vs "Remove THE 3 button Mod."

What I will do is call the flashable zip "Standard Buttons" that way its more clear to people.

-Scott

Now I realized how I misunderstood it too. lol
Thanks guys!

jay661972

Oct 19, 2010
San Diego CA
Anyone knows where the market updater in titanium? Need to freeze this so playstore won't get updated. Fb and banking apps no where to be found on 3.5.19 newest playstore. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
Google Pixel Fold
Has anyone ran the ROM on 1.88? I am curious as to how your data and overall connectivity is?
i tried it for about 3 hours... phone ran warmer than normal (based on my use) and i had wifi connection issues, but no cell-data connection problems. i restored back to 2.1 which is what i've been running since it was released. i think i'm sitting tight with 2.1 as a daily driver until a CM/AOKP is available and working. thanks again for your efforts.

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Has anyone ran the ROM on 1.88? I am curious as to how your data and overall connectivity is?

well i installed it the day it came out and haven't had a dropped call yet, i've never lost mobile data, and i've been able to dial out every time. I had issues with all of the above on every other ruu. I found that CleanRom 2.4 SE runs great on top of the 1.88. Since you are using the 1.88 kernel i figured the rest of the firmware and radio should run great, and it does, the best yet. I'm Overclocked to 1809 with the 2nd core always on mod and i have excellent battery. Not in an LTE area so i cannot comment on that. I did have an episode where i couldnt see my 2.4ghz wireless but could see the 5ghz on my router just fine. the 2.4 said wasn't in range yet the 5ghz had full bars. I just connected to the 5 and went on about my business. Could have been a router issue. Havent had any other issues at all. I can recommend it for everyone who is not in an LTE area for sure. Someone else will have to some LTE tests.

Edit: i ran the 1.88 ruu without clean rom for the first 3 days. My main reason was the occasional not being able to dial out with full signal, and not having any mobile data with full signal. 3 days on the 1.88 stock without issues then i installed CleanRom. Been using Cleanrom for 2 days, it feels like it was made for it. Thanks Scott!

Last edited:

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
i tried it for about 3 hours... phone ran warmer than normal (based on my use) and i had wifi connection issues, but no cell-data connection problems. i restored back to 2.1 which is what i've been running since it was released. i think i'm sitting tight with 2.1 as a daily driver until a CM/AOKP is available and working. thanks again for your efforts.

Interesting...

well i installed it the day it came out and haven't had a dropped call yet, i've never lost mobile data, and i've been able to dial out every time. I had issues with all of the above on every other ruu. I found that CleanRom 2.4 SE runs great on top of the 1.88. Since you are using the 1.88 kernel i figured the rest of the firmware and radio should run great, and it does, the best yet. I'm Overclocked to 1809 with the 2nd core always on mod and i have excellent battery. Not in an LTE area so i cannot comment on that. I did have an episode where i couldnt see my 2.4ghz wireless but could see the 5ghz on my router just fine. the 2.4 said wasn't in range yet the 5ghz had full bars. I just connected to the 5 and went on about my business. Could have been a router issue. Havent had any other issues at all. I can recommend it for everyone who is not in an LTE area for sure. Someone else will have to some LTE tests.

Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Interesting...

Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.

My phone has never been hot. Ive havent noticed any heat while on 1.88.
Take the plunge :eek:You act like its some big deal lol...Just do it man :p you'll be glad you did. Especially if you were having the same kind of mobile data and call issues i was having. :mad: Put that aisan stuff out of your mind. i'll link you to the APN settings i used. <----Link. That should fix LTE also.
I also used these APN sttings without issues. Dont really have a favorite but just wanted to offer two choices in case one works better than the other for you. Again both worked perfectly fine for me.

Last edited:

Scott

My phone has never been hot. Ive havent noticed any heat while on 1.88.
Take the plunge :eek:You act like its some big deal lol...Just do it man :p you'll be glad you did. Especially if you were having the same kind of mobile data and call issues i was having. :mad: Put that aisan stuff out of your mind. i'll link you to the APN settings i used. <----Link. That should fix LTE also.
I also used these APN sttings without issues. Dont really have a favorite but just wanted to offer two choices in case one works better than the other for you. Again both worked perfectly fine for me.

No I haven't. I just installed this rom on my Rogers phone last night. Watched a Twitch stream for over an hour and I found the phone was running slightly cooler than 1.73

So neither of you had heat issues with the 1.88 RUU?

I'm tempted to do it but need to justify it. Or else I will be a crack flasher for the sake of flashing.

drklazarus26

Feb 22, 2009
NY
Auto Sync Issues

I seem to be having trouble with autosync in which i have sync everything manually in order to get it to get any new information ie gvoice or gmail. its really driving me nuts. Is it me, the rom, or sync in general? any help would be appreciated.

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com

I'm tempted to do it but need to justify it. Or else I will be a crack flasher for the sake of flashing.

No heat issues and its the best as far as speed goes. Best battery life yet and it appears to have some bug fixes. Those are not crack flasher reasons to flash :p those are all very legit reasons to flash :cool:

d.cortez

Dec 30, 2005
north texas
Google Pixel Fold

want to make sure i'm answering your question: are you asking for feedback on CleanROM with the 1.88 Kernel, e.g., in your 2.4 ROM? or are you asking for feedback from someone who's installed the full 1.88 RUU on their device? my comments are related to CleanROM 2.4 with the 1.88 Kernel. ;)

Scott

want to make sure i'm answering your question: are you asking for feedback on CleanROM with the 1.88 Kernel, e.g., in your 2.4 ROM? or are you asking for feedback from someone who's installed the full 1.88 RUU on their device? my comments are related to CleanROM 2.4 with the 1.88 Kernel. ;)

No, I am asking about 1.88 RUU Radios with CleanROM 2.4.

Scott

I seem to be having trouble with autosync in which i have sync everything manually in order to get it to get any new information ie gvoice or gmail. its really driving me nuts. Is it me, the rom, or sync in general? any help would be appreciated.

GVoice is reported to have issues by some but not by others.

Never had an issue with Gmail.

I would try to wipe all caches in recovery and app data in settings. If that doesnt resolve then Wipe all and re-install.

Reactions: drklazarus26

Scott

CleanROM 2.4.5 is out!

CleanROM 2.4.5 is out!

CR.png

CR-2.4-HOX.png

CR-2.4-HOX-LS.png

changes.png

Version 2.4.5 - 6/4/2012
  • Added: Landscape Rosie by eboelzner. Stock Rosie included on SD Card.
  • Changed: Boot Animation to generic HTC One X Animation.
  • Complete Change Log can be found HERE

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Happy Monday!

-Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

CR-7-HOX.png

about.png

• CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM look and feel, demand performance and expect stability!
    • CleanROM is based on the latest T Mobile 5.08.111.2 OTA which is Android 4.2.2 infused with AT&T settings!
    • This ROM has no themes and is true to stock in looks!
    • CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
    • CleanROM is the longest running ROM series for the HTC One X!

features.png

• Android 4.2.2
    • Sense 5
    • Very Light Build
    • AOSP Recent's
    • Option For Minor Tiles
    • All Apps up to date
    • Busybox!
    • ADB as root!
    • System partition writable!

changes.png

Version 7.0R2- 12/13/2013
    • Re-compressed and update all files
    • Removed Auto and Stocks

installation.png

• Must have TWRP Recovery installed with unlocked bootloader! CWM Recovery not supported!
    • Highly recommend latest Jellybean firmware and S-Off!
    • Copy ROM to storage
    • Reboot to Recovery
    • Wipe data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
    • Install ROM
    • Reboot to System
    • Profit!

• All Users, Testers and Donaters! Thanks for your support!
    • All the Admins at www.scottsroms.com!
    • Turge for the base ROM to work with! Please check out that thread and hit that Thanks button too! I cant make this ROM with out his base! Firmware is also there so you have to go to that thread ;)

Donations are gladly accepted! :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
    [/CENTER]
    Minor Tiles Attached!
    Well guys, I have opted to discontinue development on this device.

Thanks for everyone who gave feedback, made mods, etc.

I consider this ROM community goods and if you would like to continue to use it as a base for your own ROM then by all means feel free to.

I just ask that you give appropriate credit.

Thank you!

-Scott
    Now lets get back to ROM talk!

And thanks to Kennethpenn, Red5 and The_Scotsman! You guys rock and I dont ency your jobs.

And thanks to all the users who convinced me to stay! I do this for you!
    Guys, I dont normally ask this in a thread....

But lets try to get me to 8K thanks today. Would mean a lot me!

And we only need about 18 more 5 star thread votes if you think the work produced is worth it!

Thanks!