Recommend a video editing app

Search This thread

in_dmand

Dec 1, 2010
Greenville, SC
I am wanting to be able to take multiple video clips, merge them into one movie, and be able to post them on youtube as a finished "movie"... this isn't that hard to ask for but I have searched for an hour in the play store and can't find something that actually works and will do these things. Can you post a recommendation?

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I am wanting to be able to take multiple video clips, merge them into one movie, and be able to post them on youtube as a finished "movie"... this isn't that hard to ask for but I have searched for an hour in the play store and can't find something that actually works and will do these things. Can you post a recommendation?

I use vivavideo from playstore to edit videos, keep in mind it leaves a watermark on the video that says vivavideo

techmero

May 20, 2013
Vadodara
www.genuine-report.com
I must say that you should use Viva Video App which is one of the best one available for Android Smartphone but I must say that you really can't expect professional like editing tool for any smartphone because there is certain limitations in that we all know that. But I must that this app is really excellent!