[ACS][ROM][4.0.4 NS4G] Pool Party V1.2.1 Milestone 1 6/6/12

Search This thread

jivetrky

Jan 4, 2012
Has anyone noticed not getting some notifications? I remembered experiencing this with v.5 Then I swapped to another ROM for a bit and got them as normal. Then came back for v1.2.1 and I'm not getting some notifications again. For instance, my phone has not notified me for quite a while about gmail. But I logged on my desktop and I had 12 new messages.

zackandethan

Mar 29, 2011
Has anyone noticed not getting some notifications? I remembered experiencing this with v.5 Then I swapped to another ROM for a bit and got them as normal. Then came back for v1.2.1 and I'm not getting some notifications again. For instance, my phone has not notified me for quite a while about gmail. But I logged on my desktop and I had 12 new messages.

I've not had that issue........as of yet .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

the727kid

Apr 4, 2011
Mine is with texts and is completely random... will happen 3-4 times in a row and then not happen for 3 days.

the727kid

Apr 4, 2011
I won't get notifications for my texts. It won't show up in the bar, vibrate, or make noise sometimes... I just have to go in and see see if I got a new message. Though I don't think this is rom specific, I believe I remember reading the stock OTA had the same issue.

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
I won't get notifications for my texts. It won't show up in the bar, vibrate, or make noise sometimes... I just have to go in and see see if I got a new message. Though I don't think this is rom specific, I believe I remember reading the stock OTA had the same issue.

That's honestly never happened on my gnex i don't have service on my ns4g to test.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

rjones9902

Jul 24, 2010
Thank You Again

To Dreams, as a crack flasher of ROMs, i again want to thank you for a superb ROM you've put out, Milestone 1.2.1. I have tried many ROMs and none of them delivered quite the way yours does. I've combined your ROM with Matr!x 20.0 kernel and the results have been incredible. I've always been a guy who would turn off the auto sync function in order to save more battery. But not in this case, i have it on and i still can get through the entire day without having to charge up!
It's great to be able to have full use of a smartphone, thanks again!

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
To Dreams, as a crack flasher of ROMs, i again want to thank you for a superb ROM you've put out, Milestone 1.2.1. I have tried many ROMs and none of them delivered quite the way yours does. I've combined your ROM with Matr!x 20.0 kernel and the results have been incredible. I've always been a guy who would turn off the auto sync function in order to save more battery. But not in this case, i have it on and i still can get through the entire day without having to charge up!
It's great to be able to have full use of a smartphone, thanks again!

Thank you very much, this is what makes those hours worth it!

jivetrky

Jan 4, 2012

So far, I have only experienced it with this rom. I had it with v.5 then swapped to paranoidandroid(which I believe it cm9 based) and and didn't have it. Then came back to the latest pool party and had it again. I don't text a lot so I'm not sure if it happens with other things. Google Talk seems to notify just fine. But sometimes (often) Gmail will not notify.

dreamsforgotten

May 4, 2010
Louisiana
So far, I have only experienced it with this rom. I had it with v.5 then swapped to paranoidandroid(which I believe it cm9 based) and and didn't have it. Then came back to the latest pool party and had it again. I don't text a lot so I'm not sure if it happens with other things. Google Talk seems to notify just fine. But sometimes (often) Gmail will not notify.

Try going into gmails actual settings for notifications, and change everything like vibrate and ringtone, if they are how you like them change them back but see if it triggers it.

zackandethan

Mar 29, 2011
Hey now, I thought USB tether didn't work ? Funny I'm using it right now . Working fine .

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DREAMSFORGOTTEN
    AND ANDROID CREATIVE SYNDICATE PRESENT
    Direct Port of TSM Pool Party V1.2 Milestone 1

gnexdisplay.png

I give you TSM Pool Part v1.2.1 ICS 4.0.4 for the Nexus S 4G. Pool Party began with Sbrissen (xda/rootzwiki) a Samsung Fascinate developer that ported every single SGS style lockscreen into one convenient package. At the time, his work was called TeamSbrissenMod Lockscreens. After perfecting the control app TSMParts.apk and adding in some status bar GUI love and a few other system wide options, he packed it into what was called Pool Party. The rom was released on the Facsinate, ported to the Epic in GB by Maddoggin and ported to the NS4G as well as the Nexus S by myself (Dreamsforgotten). Since GB, Sbrissen has been churning out work (I believe for CM9 ICS) on the Fascinate and has stopped production of Pool Party. I put this together for everyone to continue to enjoy the Pool Party Line of Roms.

Android:Source = IMM76D ICS 4.0.4 using Peter Alfonso's Bugless Beast as a base
    Android:platform = Ubuntu Linux 12.04
    Android:Kernel = Mathkid Matr1x 18.5
    GPL compliance http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1361478

Sbrissen's Official Thread can be found here: http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?2670-ROM-8-24-TSMPoolParty-V1.2-2.3.5&
    Please stop by and thank Scott for everything without which this would never be possible.

This ROM is built from Peter Alfonso's Bugless Beast repo as a source. The features in the ROM are a colaboration of TSMPool Party code via Sbrissen, CM9 source, and AOKP source. The control app is 100% work of Sbrissen and I re wrote the app to speak to the new variables in ICS that changed since GB (which was a **** ton!)

FULL LIST COMING SOON
    Vendor/Device files courtesy of Bugless Pete
    Java Tips courtesty of Parabola (Can't stress enough how many times this dude came to my aid!)

Code:
    Currently Working Features:

General Options:

Window Animations 
    Transition Animations
    Fancy Input Animations
    Haptic Feedback
    Compatability Mode

Device Info:

Battery History
    Battery Information
    Usage Statistics

Lockscreen Options: (Currently Disabled)

Music Controls (Show up automatic for now, will be added when Lockscreen tab is added back to TSMParts.apk
    Always Show Music Controls

Status Bar Options: (All working 4/7/12)

Clock Style                AM/PM Visible small large 
    Clock Color                Pick any color
    Clock Position            Center Middle Gone
    Signal Style              Icon | Text | Icon w dBM |
    Battery Style            Icon | Text | Icon/Text | Icon/Text Center | Hide | 
    Battery Bar               StatusBar | Hidden |
    Carrier Text              Can change the Text at the bottom of the Lockscreen This Requires a DATA RESET if you want it to pick up the actual network again
    Hide Alarm Icon         Warning, not instant takes quite a while to trigger
    Hide ADB Icon           "                                                                "

Settings available in Settings-Display interface (AOKP)
    Auto-Hide Status Bar when full screen app (AOKP)
    Status Bar Toggles (AOKP
        Enable Toggles
        Toggle Order
        Brightness-Location
        Autio-hide toggles
        Toggle Style
        Reset Config

Overall UI Settings
    Long Press Back to Kill Apps

Misc Settings
    ALL

Currently NOT working:
    Enable Screen Off/On CRT animations inside Overall UI Settings

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
    Put Zip on SDCard
    Factory Data Reset Phone/ Delete Dalvik Cace **NECESSARY STEP
    Flash in CWM recovery
    Reboot
    Enjoy

Here's Qbking with amazing videos as always:

install:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDZwaEHrj_g

Review:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB231FnIFVE

Change Log V0.5
    Initial Release (.5 Version number signifies it's not whole. When Lockscreen tab is added back into TSMParts.apk, that will be version 1.0 However the code is already in the rom this will only require and app update to fix.

Make sure to choose any luck screen once you boot do not! ! ! use rotary unless you like random reboots!

(Newest Rom 6/6/12 Also the same rom available as version 1 on Goo Manager)
    Daily Driver
    DOWNLOAD TSM POOL PARTY V1.2.1 NS4G
    TSM POOL PARTY V1.2.1 NS4G

Follow Me:
    Twitter @Dreamsforgott3n
    Facebook
    Google+ James DeVesci

If you feel like donating you can here:

PoolParty.png

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Status Report:

As of this morning I got the lockscreen menu in the control app with the follow features listed:

Lockscreen Style

[Submenu Widget Options]
    -Always show battery Info
    -Long press volume up to switch tracks

Lockscreen Wallpaper

Lockscreen Style and Wallpaper are still not functional. Will post new control app when I make further progress.
    You guys welcome I'll be more active soon been working hard on the ROM

Sent from NS4G Pool Party
    I found the solution to the status bar issue, is going to take some work but hopefully soon. The problem is the status bar can't determine the proper height to close all the way.

For those who participate, happy 420 :D

Sent from NS4G Pool Party