[ROM] Unwatermarked, Official, Hero

Search This thread

haykuro

Nov 21, 2008
Sunrise
As promised..
You need to obtain the new SPL and Radio first PRIOR to installing this ROM. Follow this post.

Installation:
1. Download http://www.droiddeveloper.com/hrbuilds/app_s.zip
2. extract "app_s" into your sdcard's ext2 partition.
3. Download http://www.droiddeveloper.com/hrbuilds/hero-signed.zip
4. Place on regular sd card.
5. Reboot into recovery, wipe and flash.
6. Enjoy.

Only thing that shouldn't work at the moment is bluetooth and some minor features.. besides that you have a fully functional hero rom.

enjoy guys..

Phuck the leakers, and there supporters. :cool:

EDIT: as far as the bluetooth problem goes, i haven't played with a fix just yet.. i've spent this free time since i've quit to catch up on homework guys.

this is not me coming back.... this is just to clear my conscience, and a big "Phuck YOU" to the leakers :)

EDIT2: it's using ext2 instead of ext3 because, again, i haven't worked on the rom since i've quit..
for those of you that don't know how to place app_s into sd card do this:
Code:
adb push app_s /system/sd/app_s

enjoy.

EDIT3: /system/app wouldn't fit.. and if i did /data/app_s like before, it wouldn't give you any space in /data this is why i did it this way.

and yes.. this has Rosie.

Last edited by a moderator:

dutman

Feb 14, 2009
So how would I go about on doing step 3? Srry I just unrooted my phone because it was randomly shutting off, and now I see this, and I want to root. lol.

maydaysos

Oct 29, 2007
This would be the perfect time for the few of us that still haven't been using apps2sd
nice that this has rosie.
Which tut would is the most widely used and most compatible method

Apr 26, 2009
ext2...

adb push app_s /system/sd

?

where do i put that into, im sorta new to this and i have the ion rom right now.. also do we need the special spl?

dutman

Feb 14, 2009
No, I need help with Step 2. Sorry that was a typo. :) And do you have an answer for me Mr. mikedmeyer?

mr2man07

Feb 26, 2009
adb push app_s /system/sd

?

where do i put that into, im sorta new to this and i have the ion rom right now.. also do we need the special spl?

I can't help you with ADB, but if you are running a linux distribution, load GPartEd and you can format your card (if you havent already) and place it on the ext2 partition.