[ROM] [UB] [Kitkat] [4.4.2] Unofficial CyanogenMod 11.0 [Updated 06.04.2014]

Search This thread

akkufix

Mar 12, 2011
I dont blame or scream here its just some facts.
But at least i found the original topic and download links (include his new test version based on Android 4.4.4).

If you can not read RUS, use a translator: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=394045&st=5160#entry27208273 This thread is very useful with all infos about the latest versions etc.
As a hint - use Chrome browser. It translate the posts on screen. Otherwise right click and select translate.

ce4ko

Jan 10, 2012
Can somebody at least post here the changelog for everyversion and we can continue discussion in english :)

Nov 5, 2013
New Delhi
Can somebody at least post here the changelog for everyversion and we can continue discussion in english :)

Changes from 07/14/2014

1 Kernel version 3.0.101 is focused on performance (multitasking lame) supporting LiveOPP 1.0.1 (acceleration from fellow Cocafe and not only the acceleration and optimization of driver control processor), improvements for Internet protocols (from fellow Cocafe) + minor changes from me for stable operation, all updated algorithms and adds new Governor. RECOMMENDATION: In the setting of the developer to include closing applications to retain a back button (as multitasking while limping in some applications).
2. Updates from the CM 14.07.2014
3. Update codecs.
4. Fix the camera and watch the video.
5. Slightly enlarged swap (for tests).
6. Still a lot of small fixes from me.
7. OTA update.
8. Updated BlueZ 5.21.
9. Updated avtoprofil and its method of operation.
10. Updated audio driver to version 1.0.28.

for more changes visit http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=394045&st=5160 and let google translate work its magic ;) :p

ce4ko

Jan 10, 2012
Now that we have OTA there is no need to post links here, but we can still discuss and suggest things to freack :)
For me this is the most stable KitKat Rom. :)

ferbuffer

Jun 24, 2012
Have not change my ROM since I installed this. Good ROM for every day and for forever. :)
I think this is the fastest ROM I used I'm still using the version before the 06.04.2014 update.
I might try the latest version soon.

ChinmayKunkikar

Nov 15, 2012
Pune
Have not change my ROM since I installed this. Good ROM for every day and for forever. :)
I think this is the fastest ROM I used I'm still using the version before the 06.04.2014 update.
I might try the latest version soon.

You won't be getting anymore updates from this thread now.

Head over to This thread for latest CM builds!

Sent from my Xperia Sola using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M

mantalamo

Russian link can't be translated by Chrome Browser

Can somebody help which is which on the Russian? My Chrome Browser can't translate the link and I don't know why. I am using windows 7. Thanks

M

mantalamo

Swapping the ext and int SD we should use the kernel provided on the link right? Or we can flash it by TWRP after flashing the whole ROM? Cause if I flash it by TWRP my wifi doesn't function Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
M

mantalamo

Am I the only one experiencing lags on phone dialer? Also keyboard is having FC when using it on Facebook and the keyboard FC is annoying. Any solution for these to issues?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2wpv2tj.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Instructions how to flash:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 11 your device, or coming from another ROM?

1 Download the zip(s).
    2 Extract boot.img and flash via Fastboot
    3 Boot into recovery
    4 Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    5 Full wipe[data, cache, format system].
    6 Flash CyanogenMod Rom Zip.
    7 Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    8 Reboot.

Working:
    Code:
    RIL
    Camera
    Torch
    Mobile Data
    Mic
    Android Beam
    Audio
    GPS
    Vibration
    Auto Brightness
    SD Card
    Airplane Mode
    LEDs
    Daydream
    WiFi
    Auto Rotation
    System Monitor
    USB Tethering
    CWM touch recovery [All credits to @munjeni for this and being Open source]
    OMX
    Camera Video Recording
    Bluetooth (FTP support, A2DP, HSP, HFP, etc)
    NFC
    Wi-Fi Tethering.

Not working:
    Code:
    FM radio

Credits: Munjeni, 95A31, Freack(the author of build) Gava97, Andrewasth, areshinakya, Percy_g2, FXP Team, CyanogenMod, Sony and othe Users;)
    Note: This build from sources not a port
    Note 2: THIS BUILD NOT BY ME. THIS BUILD BY MY FRIEND FREACK. All credits goes to him)

Sources:
    https://github.com/munjeni?tab=repositories
    https://github.com/95A31?tab=repositories
    https://github.com/Legacy-Xperia

DOWNLOAD ROM AND CHANGELOG:
    MOD EDIT: Link removed

Kernel with swapped internal to external SD
    LINK

GAPPS:
    [GAPPS][4.4.x/4.3.x] OFFICIAL 0-Day PA-GOOGLE APPS (All ROM's)

[MOD] Complete KitKat look: "Goodbye Holo-blue"
    LINK
    New build have been released!
    ONLY CLEAN INSTALL WITH ALL WIPES!
    Changelog:

- The latest CM sources
    - BT fully fixed! (even A2DP, HSP, HFP, etc)
    - WiFi fully fixed!
    - NFC fixed (dont read Tags (mb need Smart Tags App by Sony?) but works the payment)

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy!:victory:
    Changelog:

- Updated android to KVT49L.
    - Improved performance of the core system
    - Updated taskkiller with kernel version 3.12 (WARNING: the kernel does not for playing games) .
    - Updated memory manager with kernel version 3.12
    - Governor updated with kernel version 3.4 (the only one thing that is compatible with our core) .
    - Improved performance of the kernel
    - Optimized mode memory allocation between background and active applications .
    - Improved resource allocation processor time
    - Fixed lagging Dialer.
    - Fixed mode ART
    - Minor fixes applications
    - Minor improvements of the system.

MOD EDIT: DL link removed

Changelog:

- [CM] Updated Camera App (added selection of storage)
    - [CM] Uptadet Launcher
    - [FR] Inproved perfomance (activated zRam, swap, KSM)
    - [CM] Added additional settings
    - [FR] Updated Wi-Fi driver (temporarily removed Direct, it's have some problems with Wi-Fi)
    - [FR] & [CM] Small fixes of system libs and kernel
    - [FR] Small improvements in OMX
    - [FR] Added overclock
    - [FR] Increased power saving (corrected methods for determining battery charge kickdown frequency at a charge below 10%, reduced number of calls to the swap (less frequent rewriting of the same data)
    - [FR] Added in Settings NFC payments (working capacity has not been verified, is not where to check).
    - Working MAC-address
    - Working focus button in Camera (but you need rename system/usr/keylayout/ux500-ske-keypad.kl.kl to system/usr/keylayout/ux500-ske-keypad.kl in new build it will be fixed)

Small Bugs:

- [CM bug] The first start gives FC in Laucher (only the first time, than everything works fine. It's the CM's bug because they are updating their Trebuchet)
    - [CM bug] To switch off NFC you can through 10 minutes after start the phone.

[FR] - improvemrnts by Freack
    [CM] - improvements by CM

DOWNLOAD
    Changelog:

- The latest CM sources
    - Now WiFi fully fixed! (the password not reset after reboot)
    - Now in MTP device is recognized as Sola (before was U)
    - Small improvements in kernel + added 600 MHz frequency
    - Small improvements in BT (Music still doesnt play via A2DP it's a problem in BlueZ. Waiting for fix from them)
    - Some tweaks in build.prop
    - Fix GPS

DOWNLOAD