Xposed Module Questions, answers and discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bdizzle1686

Jul 28, 2014
Washington, MI
Moto Z2 Force
Moto G7
So I installed xposed as soon as I rooted this phone, but now I decided to start using htc modules (xsense, sense6 tb, xtended settings) etc., whenever I try certain mods that have to do with sense I CONSTANTLY N REPEATEDLY get "unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped" until I deactivate certain mods and reboot.. Now I'm not sure what's causing this, but the only thing I can think of is this: When I 1st installed Xposed, I did it the normal way, download installer apk, hit install and reboot… Today I was searching and saw a thread where somebody said xposed has to be installed through recovery on this phone… does anyone know the answer to this, and could this be whats causing my problem??? All other modules (XGELS GREENIFY) etc work fine, just certain sense mods cause the problem… any insight would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
The problem is with xtended settings. In the status bar tweaks go to the high speed mobile data icons and set it to default and then reboot. Also, be aware that some of the settings between sense 6 toolbox and xtended settings can conflict. I don't recommend using status bar tweaks from both. Use one or the other for those. They either won't work or you'll get force closes.

MOD Edit

Moved here, no need to start a like thread.
I'm starting this because more and more people are having issues with xposed modules. It clogs the threads with a bunch of posts that are basically unrelated to the rom and makes reporting other issues more difficult. So please report any xposed issues here and keep them out of the dev threads since they aren't rom related issues. When you make the report here try and outline what issue has occured and what modules you have enabled at the time the issue occurred. Many of the xposed issues are due to conflicts with other modules and/or from using modules not intended for sense based roms ie gravity box.

Continue from here:good:

Last edited by a moderator:

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I don't understand why it was necessary to make this thread the q and a I started for xposed. There are about a hundred repetitious posts in general and q and a but now all of a sudden it needed to be enforced. It would help if you at least included what I mentioned in the thread I started in your op if you don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts