[rom][anzu][4.4.4]miui v5 4.11.14 [16.11.14]

Search This thread

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
Anyone faces SMS delay, incoming and outgoing?

Sent from my A1-830 using XDA Free mobile app
It can be caused with Xiaomi cloud messaging service. disable it in micloud setings

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Hi.
Another question, It´s necessary to use de boot.img of the Rom or i might use the las t mikeioannina kernel (14/09/06).
Thanks.
You need to try. In one side - kernel have changes in ramdrive to enable MIUI security libs, but in another way it can boot and work without it.
I add sh script to init.d and rom works with original CM kernel.
try, and you will know.
If you change kernel after installing rom, then wipe your dalvik cache.

Reactions: iftee and rasoooli

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
It can be caused with Xiaomi cloud messaging service. disable it in micloud setings

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

You need to try. In one side - kernel have changes in ramdrive to enable MIUI security libs, but in another way it can boot and work without it.
I add sh script to init.d and rom works with original CM kernel.
try, and you will know.
If you change kernel after installing rom, then wipe your dalvik cache.

I already add init.d script so you can use whatever kernel you want :)

jackgz

Aug 26, 2012
i don't try the link to download the kernel for this rom. does someone as the link to download ?

D-dy

Sep 28, 2011
Kutaraja
maybe if the rom base was vanir-rom or nameless-rom we can get morre free space in /system. mokee-rom has a big size almost 200mb. cmiiw

i don't try the link to download the kernel for this rom. does someone as the link to download ?

its already include in .zip,. or u can use other cm11 ion build kernel.

nie11kun

May 18, 2013
hanzhong
user.qzone.qq.com
me and some other dev's porting it but it's going to take a while
ok take you time
here is some problem in last build :
after every booting , will show the notification : sim card added,,and need me reboot
system space is too low that when i install google package some stuff is missing ,, hope you can increase less than 50mb from data space,,(actually after an frash install with recommand gapp, system only have 40kb free space and i am sure the gapp haven't been installed correctly , missed some files)

Last edited:

Aciong.Aksaya

Aug 15, 2012
Mandaluyong
I have same issue in my rom. Have no idea how to fix it

I flashed the 4.9.16 version I'm surprised that Playstore download is working.
I am using @jajb's minimal version of gapps from here using his GApps Minimal Edition 2014-09-24 GPS 030 [Universal DPI] (36 MB)
plus Google Play Services. ( I took mine from my Nandroid Backup) log in to you google account and download apps from Playstore and see the magic.

Regards,
AA

Reactions: MaxWorks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    155540l1rtlhtrbzetp8rx.jpg

Credits:
    @mikeioannina His build of cm11 rom.

Install instructions:
    1. Make sure your devices is unbootloader and you have CWM installed and a working nandroid backup.
    2. Download the ROM and put it in your internal storage.
    4. Reboot to recovery, Wipe Data, Dalvik Cache and Cache then flash the ROM.
    Optional- Flash gApps.
    5. Reboot and Enjoy.

What is not work:
    1.same as CM11

Download link:

http://yairpatch.com/blog/2014/11/romanzu4-4-4miui-v5-4-11-7/
    Aroma done.
    Test on my RAY and NEO
    Fixed video playback in MIUI video Player.

MIUIv5_4.10.24_lite_aroma_yairpatch_EN.zip 271.4 MB
    - Kernels for all phones are inside. Afi1982 - you can provide it in first page for example.
    - I'm also add original bootanimation.zip as it much better. You can find it in /system/media/ folder to use i next versions

Please test it, and if you find error in Aroma please let me know.

Afi1982, this is Aroma files. You can just copy system files from your new ROM to system folder in archive. If you want to change MIUI version every version, so you can see for example MIUI 3.10.24 in about my phone section - you need to change build.prop for every device in section ro.build.version.incremental= (ro.build.version.incremental=4.10.24 for example) Download Aroma installation files

I hope you provide Multilang lite version
    DeepSleep fixed and new version coming soon.
    miui v5 4.9.5 released , enjoy.
    I thought you were going to reduce the ROM size!

sometimes you just need to say thank you, i'm not working for you you know..