3g will not stop loading?

Search This thread

gfro9191

Mar 24, 2011
For some reason, my 3g logo will not stop sending and receiving data. Atleast that's what the logo is saying in the notification bar. I'm running CM7. Once I uncheck 'data enabled' its fine until I lock and unlock my phone where it goes back to constantly on. Also, its really draining my battery. I would have my phone locked and come back to it warm.

Anyone have this problem? I already reflashed a new radio, did a complete wipe, and installed CM7 fresh.

Anything would be good.

g00s3y

May 2, 2009
Fort Myers
www.twitter.com
For some reason, my 3g logo will not stop sending and receiving data. Atleast that's what the logo is saying in the notification bar. I'm running CM7. Once I uncheck 'data enabled' its fine until I lock and unlock my phone where it goes back to constantly on. Also, its really draining my battery. I would have my phone locked and come back to it warm.

Anyone have this problem? I already reflashed a new radio, did a complete wipe, and installed CM7 fresh.

Anything would be good.

Of course there are going to be quirks and bad battery life, what do you expect out of something that is pre-alpha :confused: