[Mod] --- ICS Styled staus menu for LPQ/LPS/LP7/LP8

Doe you want me to add original ICS lockscreen to this mod ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Beside the strange messages regarding "Preparing SD card" or "Preparing USB storage" I wasn't able to connect the internal card to my PC anymore. Restored a backup.

maybe your root kernel has a problem this is not a kernel its just a modified interface has nothing to with that, if you have cf-root 5.3 update it tp 5.4 ;)

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Hi Ba7rani123

Is the quoted part meant for the XWLP7 firmware or the earlier Indonesian LP7?
The stock data means that stock icons for data and wifi are kept?

they both have the same build so yes, the stock data is kept but has ICS wifi, I posted the screenshots you can see :) them in the first post

Sorry about what I said earlier they dont have the same build, emmm I just uploaded the DXLP7 (indonesian LP7) to the first post please check it and give us feedback :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimer81

Dimer81

Jul 8, 2011
they both have the same build so yes, the stock data is kept but has ICS wifi, I posted the screenshots you can see :) them in the first post

DXLP7 and XWLP7 have the same build? They have different change list.....
Anyway, if i'm using stock odexed XWLP7, can i use this mod?

THANK U! :)

P.S. the wifi connection (not the toggle, the icon in status bar) looks like the stock one except of the color. so there is now blue color in wifi and signal if i'm connected to google services :p? that's how it works in pure ICS

Last edited:

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Yes sure :) hopefully in a few hours.

Edit : I finally did it :D, Please BACKUP before you flash because I haven't tested it yet !! Hope it works :D

Download here

DXLP7 and XWLP7 have the same build? They have different change list.....
Anyway, if i'm using stock odexed XWLP7, can i use this mod?

THANK U! :)

P.S. the wifi connection (not the toggle, the icon in status bar) looks like the stock one except of the color. so there is now blue color in wifi and signal if i'm connected to google services :p? that's how it works in pure ICS

No sorry I was mixxed up :confused:, yes sure use the LPS version although some have reported problems with the "preparing usb storage" it shows "mixxed up numbers" anyway its not a big problem. am not a programmer so takes time to learn these things :).

Reactions: Dimer81

engloa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2011
Here & There ...
Thank you for this mod. I also like the stock data
However, when I restart the phone, the text display as " Preparing SD card", "preparing USB storage" was changed to something alien "0123123012040124" How to fix that?

Thanks

This means that the systemui version is not compatible. download one for your firmware version and flash again, everything should be fixed.

Saisuay

Nov 1, 2011
I need to make a XWLP7 version :) so they could use it.

It work here on XWLP 7 although the file is for LP8 :) (the file with sense mod)
However, it still not yet completed IMO :D. The Sense recent apps was not the original one though, it is not 3D, but instead horizontal. Is it the way you want it? :cool:
Please see the attachment :rolleyes:

Zjbme.png
foqJ3.png

Last edited:

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
It work here on XWLP 7 although the file is for LP8 :) ( guess it the same system ui)( no more alien text)

However, it still not yet completed IMO :D. Or is it the way you want it? :cool:
Please see the attachment :rolleyes:

Zjbme.png

hehehehehe noo the drop down menu should be a bit differrent :/ but Good it works :D thanks now I can add it to the first post

Saisuay

Nov 1, 2011
heheheheheh am sorry :( am not a coder I just tryed to copy the edited files to replace the original ones :/, If u want u can ask a programmer like wannam to do it for you :) am sorry I couldn't fulfill your request

It just great that you shared your work here. Im not requesting anything though, just saying lol. N you know what, I actually like your mod ;). Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this. n you don't need to sorry me mate :D

Cheers :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone :),

Am here to post my own version of the ICS Mod for Samsung Stock Roms but works on other Roms ofcorse. I like the stock data icon in the status menu to show me when downloading and/or uploading. So I made my own version thanks to this tutorial

First head off to this thread and thank Sboulema for making this simple and easy for anyone to make.

ICS Mod - DXLP7 v1.2:Download (mirror)
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Battery Percentage
    - Stock data

Changelog :
    - Fixed Grey Data icons to Blue
    - Fixed Grey Bluetooth icon to Blue
    - NEW Battery Icon

ICS Mod - DXLP7 v1.2a:Download (mirror)
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Circular Battery Percentage
    - Stock data

Changelog :
    - NEW Battery Icon

ICS Mod - LPQ v1.7:Download (mirror)
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Battery Percentage
    - Stock data

Changelog :
    - Fixed "WannamLite" that appears at reboot button to "Are you sure?" (thanks to Engloa)
    - NEW Battery Icon

ICS Mod - LPS v1.2:Download (mirror)
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Battery Percentage
    - Stock data
    - Blue Clock

Changelog :
    - NEW Battery Icon

ICS Mod - LP7 v1.0:Download (mirror)
    This is the long awaited XWLP7 stable version (also works on LP8)
    - Original ICS menu
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Battery Percentage
    - Stock data
    - Blue Clock

ICS Mod - LP8 v1.2:Download (mirror)
    - 15 Blue toggles
    - Battery Percentage
    - Stock data

Changelog :
    - NEW Battery Icon

Restore to stock:
    Restore XWLP8(mirror)
    Restore Others

Notes:
    - If you want more variations go to the original thread, check the features you want and I will fulfill them if you want stock data otherwise post them in that thread.
    - If you want to make your own version here's the tutorial.
    - This is My Folder which contains all the mod versions so that if anyone wants to revert back.

Support :
    Please Press the Button. That's all I ask for your support. Thank you.

Thanks to :
    - 15 Statusbar toggles (Lidroid and Wanamlite)
    - LPQ - v1.5 (Engloa)
    - Sources (Sboulema)

Screenshots:

Blue Toggles

Battery Percentage

Circular Battery Percentage

Blue Clock

Stock Data
    Please make version for LP8(Deodex)

Thank you

I added the LP8 version to the first post please check and give us feedback :)
    I do not see any text while booting but I remember it was there before.

Thank you for this mod. I also like the stock data
    However, when I restart the phone, the text display as " Preparing SD card", "preparing USB storage" was changed to something alien "0123123012040124" How to fix that?

Thanks

can you tell me which build your using please ? and I will try to fix it :)
    Guys if you can provide me with an original LP7 systemUI.apk it would be great :), ...
    Attached
    Hi Ba7rani123

Is the quoted part meant for the XWLP7 firmware or the earlier Indonesian LP7?
    The stock data means that stock icons for data and wifi are kept?

Sorry about what I said earlier they dont have the same build, emmm I just uploaded the DXLP7 (indonesian LP7) to the first post please check it and give us feedback :)