2 mistakes during flash, what can I do ?

Search This thread

geobart

Aug 24, 2008
good morning everybody,

I am a D802 user, and I have rooted it, installed TWRP last build and wanted to install the slimkat ROM

but, I don't know why, but first I didn't perform a backup, and secondly instead of performing the system wipe, I,ve been in advanced mode and decided to wipe the internal data :silly:

and of course, now I can,t find my zip file for the nex ROM, and when I reboot I am blocked on LG logo screen, I can enter in recovery or download mode, that's all !!!

is there any other solution that flashing the stock ROM (.kdz) to solve my problem ??

many thx !!

G. :good:

Reactions: rawdaddymagraden

rawdaddymagraden

Nov 17, 2011
Mo-Ville
good morning everybody,

I am a D802 user, and I have rooted it, installed TWRP last build and wanted to install the slimkat ROM

but, I don't know why, but first I didn't perform a backup, and secondly instead of performing the system wipe, I,ve been in advanced mode and decided to wipe the internal data :silly:

and of course, now I can,t find my zip file for the nex ROM, and when I reboot I am blocked on LG logo screen, I can enter in recovery or download mode, that's all !!!

is there any other solution that flashing the stock ROM (.kdz) to solve my problem ??

many thx !!

Have you tried connecting thru usb to computer and then mount sd card and transfer a zip then?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Reactions: geobart

geobart

Aug 24, 2008
/rawda : when I put USB cable, nothing happens on my computer !!! so what should I do to mount SD card ?

/darkobas : what do you mean with "do adb sideload" ? i need to be connected with USB, because I thought I try this menu but nothing change, but maybe I forgott something !

many thx guys

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
/rawda : when I put USB cable, nothing happens on my computer !!! so what should I do to mount SD card ?

/darkobas : what do you mean with "do adb sideload" ? i need to be connected with USB, because I thought I try this menu but nothing change, but maybe I forgott something !

many thx guys

Can you boot into recovery? Or download mode?

Reactions: geobart

RubbleTea

May 20, 2013
Los angeles
Yes, I can boot in both mode recovery and download, that's the only thing I can do at this time !!!!! :laugh:

Cool, so if you install adb onto your PC and set it up you can sideload a ROM to your recovery....and if you want you can flash stock in download mode with thread in general forum....I'm hitting the sack but if you look up adb sideload you should be able to get all the instructions

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Basically once you have adb setup and have a ROM ready its a piece of cake and lots of threads if you Google it

geobart

Aug 24, 2008
I think I will have a problem with ADB, because before flashing I disable the USB debugging mode !!!! and unfortunatly I can't enable it !! Am I true ???

B

bachera

look into your recovery settings, it should have an adb option you can togle, otherwise let it go in booting loop.

navigate to the folder with the files you rooted with. There should be a adb file.

then shift rightclick if windows on that folder that contains that stuff. Select command prompt from here.

adb devices,
or adb it will or should list the phone, then find the codes to push the desired rom and optional apps to root\sdcard.

then adb reboot recovery, or reboot manually into recovery and flash your rom plus optional gapps

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

geobart

Aug 24, 2008
adb didn't work, can't recognize my device with qdb devices command !!

anyway, I flash the stock rom in Download mode and then root, TWRP and custom Rom and everything is good now !!

thx for all

majdifa

Jun 9, 2012
Nazareth
Just do adb sideload

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk

hi , if you can help me please help !!
i have rooted my g2 and installed twrp recovery
then i tried to flash cm 11
it started flashing then it says "fail"
i tried to reboot my phone
it get stuck on lg screen
then someone fixed it for me
i tried to flash PA rom it failed what i can do to flash the rom on my phone

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Im guessing your recovery is 2.6.3.2 you need twrp 2.6.3.3 to flash cm11

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium

Reactions: majdifa

majdifa

Jun 9, 2012
Nazareth

Thank you a lot

But I've got another problem,
I Installed TWRP 2.6.3.3
Then I downloaded CM 11 and g apps
Then I rebooted my phone into recovery
I have made back up
And then i wiped dalvik cache and cache
Then i have flashed CM 11 and google apps there was no "fails" or errors
But when installing the zip finished
I rebooted my phone the phone get stuck on CM logo ??

mchlbenner

Jul 1, 2008
Thank you a lot

But I've got another problem,
I Installed TWRP 2.6.3.3
Then I downloaded CM 11 and g apps
Then I rebooted my phone into recovery
I have made back up
And then i wiped dalvik cache and cache
Then i have flashed CM 11 and google apps there was no "fails" or errors
But when installing the zip finished
I rebooted my phone the phone get stuck on CM logo ??

Whipe system data and data then reboot.

Dont ever whipe internal data.

Reactions: majdifa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just do adb sideload

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
    good morning everybody,

many thx !!

good morning everybody,

many thx !!

Have you tried connecting thru usb to computer and then mount sd card and transfer a zip then?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

many thx guys

Can you boot into recovery? Or download mode?