Best Note 3 case with portrait and landscape kickstand?

Search This thread

ugabuga

Jul 19, 2008
Just upgraded from the Note 2 and disappointed to find out Momax did not make the same case that I been using for the 3.

Overall, any opinions on a case that has a kickstand and does portrait and landscape well?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
I wish somebody knew. The VZW hard case has 2 way kickstand but fits so tight I broke my volume key taking it off. It also offers no protection on top or bottom only back and sides.

Amzer makes one but I can't find a single picture showing it in both portrait and landscape view.

Please help us find a good case!

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
I have 2 in mind, one is super slim and the other is super bulky lol

Reiko Polymer case

And aduro shell holster combo

Both on Amazon

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
I have 2 in mind, one is super slim and the other is super bulky lol

Reiko Polymer case

And aduro shell holster combo

Both on Amazon

The Aduro shell is the same one that broke my phone. Looks like VZW model. Nobody will confirm if reiko works in both orientations

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
I am concerned it will interfere with easy use of buttons but we'll see....

xdaDemiGod

Apr 27, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I use the Trident Kraken AMS, and it has a solid metal kickstand that is also reversible. Also provides superior protection for my phone. I dropped it down 30 flights of stairs at the mall escalator, and not a scratch. It's pure quality.

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
OK, I bought the Reiko Polymer Hybrid Kickstand Case. It is excellent, in fact I ordered a second one. Now...can anyone suggest a horizontal belt clip pouch that it will fit in? I have one Reiko pouch that isn't quite long enough and another that is so deep it is hard to get the phone out even though it is a perfect fit.

The phone in case is 6.3 x 3.25 x .6 inches. Anybody know a belt clip horizontal pouch it will fit in?

recDNA

Aug 24, 2011
Oh, I am very content with my reiko case now. I have seen your thread but did not make the connection. Now I am merely looking for a belt clip pouch to carry my note 3 in its case in. I have one pouch too small and another too large.