SlimKat stable build 5 released!

Search This thread

pemell

Jan 4, 2012
Gothenburg
Edit: Attention: There was a mistake in the changelog: all m7 variants are not unified, only the GSM variants. And Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925) will get official support from next week. Also, m7vzw will only get a weekly this time around. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stable SlimKat 5.0 is building and will be available for supported devices soon! - Expect a huge load of small changes, and a huge amount of bugfixes. Also, gapps received a major update, so make sure to update them.

Visit www.slimroms.net for info and downloads.

Major key changes in SlimKat 5.0:

- Fixes to Slim Recents.
- Changes and fixes to Chamber of Secrets.
- General fixes across the rom

New Devices:

- HTC One M8 (Unified).
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N5100, N5110, N5120).
- //Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925)// - Sorry guys next week.

Unified devices:

- m7att, m7tmo and m7ul are now m7.
- jfltexx, jflteatt, jfltetmo, jfltespr, jfltevzn, jfltecan are now jflte.
- d2att, d2tmo, d2spr, d2vzn, d2usc, d2mtr are now d2lte.

Devices that don't get stable will get weekly (which will start soon):

G2 family
Hlte
M8
N51xx family
i925
galaxysmtd
i9100g
v500
xt92x

NOTE:

For dirty flashers: Before you flash, you MUST wipe your system manually. Gapps has received major rework, and this way you ensure that nothing old will be left. As usual read the changelog, install instructions and known issues.

Last edited:

Rudy83

Apr 15, 2014
Thank you do much for a new realise. The best is that I again have access to my sd card.

I am a noobie and this is my third ROM

I think it is just right :D:p

Kudos guys. Will test it for you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

lavishlee

Jun 7, 2014
Help flashing Slimrom build 5

Hi, newbie here I just rooted and flashed my phone to omni ROM experiencing battery drain problems. would like to flash slimkat build 5.
What happens if I wipe system along with dalvik and cache ? Does it affect the drivers in anyway?
Using twrp to flash. Also how is the battery life with slimkat on S3 i9300? Using a goo manager with a recovery image installed would like to remove that as well. I have a backup of stock so Do I really need a recovery image ? :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edit: Attention: There was a mistake in the changelog: all m7 variants are not unified, only the GSM variants. And Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925) will get official support from next week. Also, m7vzw will only get a weekly this time around. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stable SlimKat 5.0 is building and will be available for supported devices soon! - Expect a huge load of small changes, and a huge amount of bugfixes. Also, gapps received a major update, so make sure to update them.

Visit www.slimroms.net for info and downloads.

Major key changes in SlimKat 5.0:

- Fixes to Slim Recents.
    - Changes and fixes to Chamber of Secrets.
    - General fixes across the rom

New Devices:

- HTC One M8 (Unified).
    - Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (N5100, N5110, N5120).
    - //Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( SCH-I925)// - Sorry guys next week.

Unified devices:

- m7att, m7tmo and m7ul are now m7.
    - jfltexx, jflteatt, jfltetmo, jfltespr, jfltevzn, jfltecan are now jflte.
    - d2att, d2tmo, d2spr, d2vzn, d2usc, d2mtr are now d2lte.

Devices that don't get stable will get weekly (which will start soon):

G2 family
    Hlte
    M8
    N51xx family
    i925
    galaxysmtd
    i9100g
    v500
    xt92x

NOTE:

For dirty flashers: Before you flash, you MUST wipe your system manually. Gapps has received major rework, and this way you ensure that nothing old will be left. As usual read the changelog, install instructions and known issues.