How do I get FFC to work in ICS?

Search This thread

swehes

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 11
So I got my ffc yesterday which is a rev2. I installed it and it is looking sweet. However when I try to use it I just get a black screen and the camera app crashes. Searched the forums and the internet and couldn't find the answer. Do I need to download a driver or something?

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

swehes

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 11
So I have tested the camera. The rear camera works wonderful but as soon as I switch it to the front it goes black and it shows scn in the top corner. Does anyone else have this issue with their FFC mod? I have tried it on Passion and CM9.

trailblazerz11

Apr 4, 2011
Portland, OR
github.com
So I have tested the camera. The rear camera works wonderful but as soon as I switch it to the front it goes black and it shows scn in the top corner. Does anyone else have this issue with their FFC mod? I have tried it on Passion and CM9.

I don't think its a software issue. Open up phone and try again I guess.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Reactions: swehes

swehes

Jul 26, 2010
Utah
OnePlus 7
OnePlus 11

So I tried it again and I agree with you. I looked at the camera again and they had soldered a copper wire from one little circle to one of the connector pins where the camera connects to the phone. And during the process it goes over 4 or so other of the little circles. I wrote into the company I bought the camera from and sent them pictures of it and I will ask them to send me a new one.

Thanks guys for helping me out! :)

patman94503

Jan 15, 2011
So I tried it again and I agree with you. I looked at the camera again and they had soldered a copper wire from one little circle to one of the connector pins where the camera connects to the phone. And during the process it goes over 4 or so other of the little circles. I wrote into the company I bought the camera from and sent them pictures of it and I will ask them to send me a new one.

Thanks guys for helping me out! :)

I am having the same problems, did it end up being a faulty camera?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its working for me on cm9 right now and used to when I was on passion Shouldn't have to flash anything since the rooms based on i9000 build which has ffc.

The FFC is working for me on Passion V11.