Galaxy S5 Specifications At MWC 2014

Search This thread

Mr hOaX

Jan 30, 2014

Form factor: Water-resistant bar phone, IP67 certification
General: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE connectivity
Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm, 145 g
Display: 5.1" 16M-color Super AMOLED HD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (431ppi)
Chipset: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974-AC
CPU: 2.5GHz Krait 400
GPU: Adreno 330
RAM: 2GB
Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
Still camera: 16 megapixel auto-focus camera
Video camera: UHD (2160p) video recording
Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 3.0 with MHL, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared port
Battery: 2800mAh
Heart rate monitor
Fingerprint scanner
Additional sensors: humidity sensor, temperature sensor

Reactions: Chirag_Galani

russiandivxclub

Feb 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is it having the FM radio?

What's with people's obsession with FM radio ? I mean haven't you heard about TuneIn or similar apps. I mean argument could be about needing an internet but unless you're in the middle of nowhere you'll have cellular provider with DATA plan on it. I mean I am in New York and we're FAR FAR behind other countries and we're having unlimited internet already here with budget companies not to mention premium (Like Simple Mobile vs T-Mobile or H2O vs ATT) so that said I do see a lot of people asking about FM radio and if phone does not have one it's like mehhhh on auto. Anyone care to explain. ?

Now about SGS5. I am proud owner of i337 (It's a SGS4 from ATT) And I am totally happy with it and being an phone junky and was totally in to SGS5 and after hearing everything I must admit I no longer have an urge to get one, I mean forget about significant upgrade, I just no digging lower PPI and no metal in-casing. So I may be skipping this time around. Who knows I may even cheat on Samsung with ....next HTC One ? ......

Reactions: kaviarasan

dandroid13

Dec 19, 2010
Porto Alegre
What's with people's obsession with FM radio ? I mean haven't you heard about TuneIn or similar apps. I mean argument could be about needing an internet but unless you're in the middle of nowhere you'll have cellular provider with DATA plan on it. I mean I am in New York and we're FAR FAR behind other countries and we're having unlimited internet already here with budget companies not to mention premium (Like Simple Mobile vs T-Mobile or H2O vs ATT) so that said I do see a lot of people asking about FM radio and if phone does not have one it's like mehhhh on auto. Anyone care to explain. ?

Well, it costs money to have data, internet radio has a significant delay... Radio is offered for free, I don't want to pay even more to use it.

Reactions: kaviarasan

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
Well, it costs money to have data, internet radio has a significant delay... Radio is offered for free, I don't want to pay even more to use it.

On top of that, it could prove helpful in an emergency situation where you don't have a data connection and need access to the latest news.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Form factor: Water-resistant bar phone, IP67 certification
    General: 2G, 3G and 4G LTE connectivity
    Dimensions: 142 x 72.5 x 8.1mm, 145 g
    Display: 5.1" 16M-color Super AMOLED HD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (431ppi)
    Chipset: Snapdragon 800 MSM8974-AC
    CPU: 2.5GHz Krait 400
    GPU: Adreno 330
    RAM: 2GB
    Memory: 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
    Still camera: 16 megapixel auto-focus camera
    Video camera: UHD (2160p) video recording
    Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 3.0 with MHL, GPS receiver with A-GPS and GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, Infrared port
    Battery: 2800mAh
    Heart rate monitor
    Fingerprint scanner
    Additional sensors: humidity sensor, temperature sensor
    Is it having the FM radio?

Now about SGS5. I am proud owner of i337 (It's a SGS4 from ATT) And I am totally happy with it and being an phone junky and was totally in to SGS5 and after hearing everything I must admit I no longer have an urge to get one, I mean forget about significant upgrade, I just no digging lower PPI and no metal in-casing. So I may be skipping this time around. Who knows I may even cheat on Samsung with ....next HTC One ? ......