[Q] Are Note 3 displays interchangeable?

Search This thread

RelayTech

Mar 7, 2014
I have a T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy Note 3. I dropped it slightly and the whole thing shattered, LED screen cracked as well. I am looking to purchase a replacement and I see original ones on eBay but they were taken off of the CDMA versions of the phone (either Verizon or Sprint). If I were to purchase one, would it work on mine?

X

x102x96x

I have a T-Mobile variant of the Galaxy Note 3. I dropped it slightly and the whole thing shattered, LED screen cracked as well. I am looking to purchase a replacement and I see original ones on eBay but they were taken off of the CDMA versions of the phone (either Verizon or Sprint). If I were to purchase one, would it work on mine?

yeah
as i know AMOLED display of all Note3 variants are same.
even no different between exynos display and snap.
but take ur phone to official repair service and let them to replace display

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
If they are as generic as stated, then yeah no reason you couldn't do it yourself. - It isn't an easy feat from what I have seen though. - Best thing to do would be email Samsung or a phone shop and ask if the screens are indeed compatible for all models just to be safe.

RelayTech

Mar 7, 2014
I'm not able to find a original samsung screen replacement for the Note 3. Anyone know of a legit shop or site that sells them?

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
Never purchased one myself, but just did a quick search on google.. this place looks okay, dont take my word for it though, i did not research the seller. They are advertised as OEM parts though.
uploadfromtaptalk1395104568029.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: radicalisto

RelayTech

Mar 7, 2014
I've looked them up and read their reviews. There ship from china and their parts are not genuine.

blap017

Jul 23, 2010
Alternativecellutions on eBay legit stuff and shipped from ft. With Texas to Ohio extremely fast

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never purchased one myself, but just did a quick search on google.. this place looks okay, dont take my word for it though, i did not research the seller. They are advertised as OEM parts though.
    uploadfromtaptalk1395104568029.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk