Coming back to Sony...

Search This thread

sacredsoul

Feb 17, 2007
Singapore
Some of you guys might remember me. I was here with the Z1 for a few months and then moved to the G2. But the Z2 seems to be a solid refinement of the original and I am seriously considering it especially since my contract is eligible for a upgrade. The G2, while being a solid phone, is still plastic and I just despise that fact. Shall wait for reviews on the Z2, specifically on the screen and camera, before making my decision but for the moment, it looks like my next device.

pnroshani

May 22, 2012
Chennai
Some of you guys might remember me. I was here with the Z1 for a few months and then moved to the G2. But the Z2 seems to be a solid refinement of the original and I am seriously considering it especially since my contract is eligible for a upgrade. The G2, while being a solid phone, is still plastic and I just despise that fact. Shall wait for reviews on the Z2, specifically on the screen and camera, before making my decision but for the moment, it looks like my next device.

Changing phones are like changing wives.
take care of the phone as u taking care of ur wife/lover.

Threezees

Dec 28, 2010

Wow. You've been through a crazy amount of phones.

Threezees

Dec 28, 2010
Phones Used:
Nokia 8250
Nokia 8310
Nokia 3200
Sony Ericsson K750
Sony Ericsson K800
O2 Atom
Nokia N80
Dopod 838 Pro
Apple iPhone 2G
Apple iPhone 3G
HTC G1
Apple iPhone 3GS
Nokia N900
HTC Legend
Apple iPhone 4
Dell Streak
LG Optimus 2X
Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 5
Sony Xperia Z
LG G2

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
I'm just as bad I've had the iPhone 2g, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, Motorola milestone, Samsung galaxy s vibrant, LG optimus 2x, Samsung galaxy s3, Samsung note 2, Samsung galaxy s4, LG g2, nexus 5 and now the z1

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Threezees

sacredsoul

Feb 17, 2007
Singapore
Phones Used:
Nokia 8250
Nokia 8310
Nokia 3200
Sony Ericsson K750
Sony Ericsson K800
O2 Atom
Nokia N80
Dopod 838 Pro
Apple iPhone 2G
Apple iPhone 3G
HTC G1
Apple iPhone 3GS
Nokia N900
HTC Legend
Apple iPhone 4
Dell Streak
LG Optimus 2X
Apple iPhone 4S
Apple iPhone 5
Sony Xperia Z
LG G2

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

Lol prior to the iPhone 2G, I changed phones literally every month or less. Now I try to get through at least 4-6 months before changing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm just as bad I've had the iPhone 2g, iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, Motorola milestone, Samsung galaxy s vibrant, LG optimus 2x, Samsung galaxy s3, Samsung note 2, Samsung galaxy s4, LG g2, nexus 5 and now the z1

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app