What games do u want on the OUYA

Search This thread

unixon

Nov 8, 2012
Metro Detroit
Every current MADFINGER title and some exclusives. This means Shadowgun, Samurai II and Dead Trigger for starters.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Dead Space would be nice in terms of currently available EA titles although I'm really hoping that the new Real Racing 3 will exceed the quality of their NFS titles.

Definitely those Gamevil RPGs. Especially an exclusive. And maybe some of the Square Enix ones. And I'd definitely rather play Aralon and Bard's Tale on my TV as opposed to my phone.

Gameloft titles like Order and Chaos, NOVA 3, and Modern Combat 4 would translate very very well with the controller and big screen.

Definitely some online games such as Shadowgun Deadzone and the aforementioned Order and Chaos.

I really hope this ends up with Hulu, Netflix and Plex to top off the already set XBMC title.

Splashtop would be awesome and we could do THD.

Brand name games like Sonic and Mine craft could probably bring the console extra traffic.

And honestly I wouldn't mind those free arcade games like Subway Surfers. Although, I'm adamantly opposed to freemium games for OUYA though. Its nice for a quick phone title but it could destroy the OUYA experience on the TV O.O

Sent from my Nexus 4

Shacamus

Feb 14, 2012
For my part i would LOVE a Worms game or a LieroX-like (LieroX is a Worms in real time, EXCELLENT ! )
And some other party games (dont want to have purchased 2 controllers for nothing !! )
CrashBandicoot... as apparently OUya is PSN -certified ^^

krispycorn

Jan 15, 2013
God of War/Castlevania/Darksiders styled game would be great. Anything that I already play on my phone as well...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Raverbunny

Oct 23, 2012
Brisbane
Would love to see a port of Terraria, although not to sure if it'd work without a mouse.

Grouper ParanoidAndroid Pro M-Kernel Tapatalk HD

ryzilla23

Feb 23, 2010
Just give me some emulators for snes, gba, playstation, and n64.

Would be nice to eventually see a dreamcast, gamecube and ps2 emulator. THe chips should be powerful enough to handle those now.

To have one console on the tv that is in fact, 5-6 consoles, would be amazing.

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
Just give me some emulators for snes, gba, playstation, and n64.

Would be nice to eventually see a dreamcast, gamecube and ps2 emulator. THe chips should be powerful enough to handle those now.

To have one console on the tv that is in fact, 5-6 consoles, would be amazing.

It has a tegra 3 so no ps2 not even close

All the others accept GameCube and dreamcast (this is being worked on though) are already availble and have controller support

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?

TwilightZone

Jan 3, 2012
couch coop

Please... anything that has couch coop in it. It is a segment of the marketplace that has slowly been eroded to next to nothing. Gaming should be a social endeavor, that might just be me because I grew up with arcades then consoles that were pre-internet but I enjoy sitting on the couch with a friend and running through a well written coop over a few beers. I don't need settings cranked up to max so you can read a newspaper on the desk in a game because honestly who does that for starters and second I would get killed for stopping to do so in the game. Reality of gaming is we've been pre-programming to think that high resolution games are the best and that just isn't true. Plus at game prices I don't want to purchase the game, then a membership for the privilege to actually play it online and multiple all that by two as now my friends needs it too. Even after all that I have to put of with lag, latency, cheats, routing issues list goes on. Maybe this is something the ouya can address. It would be a great niche market for them and coop that easily fits in your pocket would have mass appeal.

adity

Aug 18, 2012
mumbai
Although it might seem impossible,
I would love to see a batman game like the one on consoles

Sent from my MT11i using xda app-developers app

krispycorn

Jan 15, 2013
I agree coop games are great. A coop zombies only game would be great, akin to Killing Floor on PC.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haha soon to be ex iPhone user,had this nexus 4 for a week and love it and android:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?