[Theme Chooser] TruBlue Inverted for Carbon 1.1

Search This thread

Thebear j koss

Got them blue. Got a little ahead of myself and tried to add a search key. Took a little longer than I wanted, but I'm happy with what I got. :D uploadfromtaptalk1361426517680.jpg thanks for the help.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

xdapadogx

Jul 18, 2011
Hey cam Is your trans drop box compatible with 1.3?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I haven't tried it yet. Loaded 1.3 had too many problems for me went back to 1.1. It should work if not let me know

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

xdapadogx

Jul 18, 2011
Yeah went ahead and did it. No issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

arcopidia

Jul 18, 2012
Hi Camblue
Can u share the calender mod which you hav used in this theme with me please....

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
Really nice work cam! I use your inverted gmail all day and i love it. I wished i could use this on my s2. : jealous: :thumbup::)

razen_kain

Jan 28, 2013
Carthage
It didn't work. It did theme the calculator and i got the blue news and weather. The other apk's are just sitting in the system apps folder not doing anything. It was worth a shot :thumbup::)

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Were you trying to get the whole theme to work or just parts? I have a themed apps pack that I can send you if you PM and you can pick and chose the apps you want to install, maybe that will work?

It didn't work. It did theme the calculator and i got the blue news and weather. The other apk's are just sitting in the system apps folder not doing anything. It was worth a shot :thumbup::)

Reactions: razen_kain

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a port of my inverted blue theme for Carbon 1.0. It is pretty simple but I think looks good. Try it out and let me know what can be changed or made better. As always with any theme chooser apk flash back to your original system then flash mine and do not worry about any error messages just hit apply anyway and then reboot for the full affect!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9663029/TruBlue_Inverted.apk

****If you decide to flash the Apps Pack then please make a nandroid back up beforehand and flash in CWM as it will break any current themed apks***** If you flash and your apps like Gmail and Email etc are not blue inverted themed then delete the apks out of system/app then flash again! Again Make a back up before you do anything!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9663029/Carbon 1.1 TruBlue Apps Pack.zip

*****Enjoy and hit the thanks button if you like. Feel free to buy me a beer using the donate button if you like or use my theme and appreciate the work. PM me if you have any problems or suggestions*****
    Awesome work as usual!!!1
    I love the look of this theme. Any chance of getting a Gnex version of this?
    If it gives you an error that you can just hit apply anyway then switch back to the stock theme reboot then after it reboots hit my theme,,all should be good, let me know.

Oh thank you. I didn't know that! It said something about not having all the assets, so I figured it wasn't going to work.
    Thanks man, love Average Joe's work! Keep it up!

Good looking stuff man. You do some pretty unique work!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app