Viper4android - internal speaker

Search This thread

PinoPano

Feb 25, 2013
hi all,

I installed viper4android successfully but it doesn't seem to work with the internal speaker. It works fine with BT devices and headphones but I can't get it to work with the internal speaker. I've tried installing/uninstalling the drivers and the app several times with no luck. I've also tried installing it as a system/user app and it made no difference. I'm mainly using Poweramp and wanted to know if any of you have managed to get it working

thanks

3DSammy

May 5, 2011
Toronto
Yes I have it working with speakers (actually everything) on both my Nexus 10 & 5. PowerAmp also works (only use it on Nexus 5) as long as you make sure that PowerAmp Settings->Audio->Advanced Tweak->MusicFX is NOT checked. Read theViper4Android Nexus 5 thread in the themes and apps section of this forum for tips on installation (apk must be installed in /system/priv-app) plus numerous music player app compatibility advise.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: PinoPano

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes I have it working with speakers (actually everything) on both my Nexus 10 & 5. PowerAmp also works (only use it on Nexus 5) as long as you make sure that PowerAmp Settings->Audio->Advanced Tweak->MusicFX is NOT checked. Read theViper4Android Nexus 5 thread in the themes and apps section of this forum for tips on installation (apk must be installed in /system/priv-app) plus numerous music player app compatibility advise.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium HD app
    I have it working on speaker. Not with poweramp though. I never bothered moving to /system myself. Just compatability mode and force.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk