[Q] Camera Quality on the Note 3

Search This thread

JJ2525

Sep 29, 2012
Hello,

I'm coming from a Nexus 5 which was by no means an excellent camera but significantly better than the Note 3. I mean, this Note 3 camera is absolutely atrocious. Terrible quality, blurry, takes a long time to take the pic, etc. I've tinkered around with the settings, to no avail. Is there any sort of fix for the camera? Perhaps a replacement camera APK that performs semi-decently. As I said, the Nexus 5 wasn't great but even in HDR mode it's quicker than my Note 3 to take a shot, and the quality on the Note 3 is quite abominable. I'm running slim kat 4.4.2

dragonstalker

Jan 1, 2008
Fort Myers, Fla
Hello,

I'm coming from a Nexus 5 which was by no means an excellent camera but significantly better than the Note 3. I mean, this Note 3 camera is absolutely atrocious. Terrible quality, blurry, takes a long time to take the pic, etc. I've tinkered around with the settings, to no avail. Is there any sort of fix for the camera? Perhaps a replacement camera APK that performs semi-decently. As I said, the Nexus 5 wasn't great but even in HDR mode it's quicker than my Note 3 to take a shot, and the quality on the Note 3 is quite abominable. I'm running slim kat 4.4.2

run over to the n9005 thread and get a copy of the lenovocamera apk.

JJ2525

Sep 29, 2012
Just a heads up, the lenovo app is a great camera but appears to drain the battery significantly. I added it to Greenify, so hopefully that fixes the problem.

Top Liked Posts