advice for the best ROM for xperia x8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

luca20

Jun 7, 2014
There are plenty of ROM for xperia x8, also dating back many years ago. I wanted to get some advice on a ROM for xperia x8 with locked bootloader, which is light, fast, stable and above all without bug still lag for daily use, possibly gingerbread 2.3+. Thanks for the answers.

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
Why don't you try some and decide by yourself?

There is no such thing as "best rom", it depends on your likings and needs.
In every rom thread you will find a list with the features and bugs, you can also read the thread for comments from the users.

Last edited:

luca20

Jun 7, 2014
Why don't you try some and decide by yourself?

There is no thing as "best rom", it depends on your likings and needs.
In every rom thread you will find a list with the features and bugs, you can also read the thread for comments from the users.
I know, but I wanted some advice for a ROM for everyday use and read without bugs. are not very practical and I do not have time to try them all, that's why I would like some advice from those who have already tried the ROM on xperia x8.

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
the stock is awful, full of bugs and lag. WiFi stops working after 2 seconds and does not have multitouch! I can not move apps to the SD! the stock sucks.
Stock rom doesn't have any wifi bug, something else is your problem. It isn't that laggy considering the device's hardware. This is what you bought.

Custom roms are way better but for your good you need to find some time;).

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
To save time you can help me to choose?

Nope, that is my point. You need to give that time to explore them yourself.
All you want is out there, you don't need me to help you chose. If you are not willing to find them then maybe you don't really need them.

Btw, I have the impression that you know nothing about how making modifications to your device work. If you did then you wouldn't ask people to tell you what to do but you would do your research.

luca20

Jun 7, 2014
I'm not asking for the moon, then I ask what ROM you've tried and what are their best with locked bootloader

Sent from my Xperia U using XDA Free mobile app

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm not asking for the moon, then I ask what ROM you've tried and what are their best with locked bootloader

Sent from my Xperia U using XDA Free mobile app

BEST ROM THREADs are not allowed in XDA FORUM.
if you dont understand this, please read the FORUM rules again (you must have read it while registering here)

Thanks for the understanding
sreeprajay

Status
Not open for further replies.