Help :S ! Screen freeze and phone doesnt work.

Search This thread

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
So i was playing modern combat blackout 5... Suddenly screen freeze... But i cannot do anything, I can lock or unlock but game is still " running " Sounds coming when i press camera button, I cant turn it off or anything..... :S Wtf should i do ? Thank you. i solved it, but i still wanna know if someone had same issue ??? :S

Last edited:

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
So i was playing modern combat blackout 5... Suddenly screen freeze... But i cannot do anything, I can lock or unlock but game is still " running " Sounds coming when i press camera button, I cant turn it off or anything..... :S Wtf should i do ? Thank you. i solved it, but i still wanna know if someone had same issue ??? :S

i saw this same problem elsewhere, the user had to send to sony repair as it happened to be a manufacturing issue

try using repair in sony pc companion one time to see if it fixes it, if it still has a dead acreen then try contacting sony service centre

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
i saw this same problem elsewhere, the user had to send to sony repair as it happened to be a manufacturing issue

try using repair in sony pc companion one time to see if it fixes it, if it still has a dead acreen then try contacting sony service centre

i solved the issue... byt holding power & volume , then it vibrated 3 times then worked as before, I did a reset of the phone, Havent tryed the phone on gaming after that yet.. :) But hopefully it was a one time thing :S pc companion ??

Manoj Devaraj

Sep 8, 2014
Phone freezes while using whatsapp

Hi,

I bought a new Sony Xperia Z2 and installed whatsapp on it. In the beginning there were no issues, but eventually, while using whatsapp the phone started freezing and everytime I have to hard shutdown inorder to get the phone back online to work normally. This only happens when I use whatsapp. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Is there a way to overcome this issue? Please suggest a work around. Thanks in advance :crying::crying: