Good bluetooth headphones?

Search This thread

Carnifex3

Apr 4, 2010
Dallas
Anyone know of any high quality bluetooth headphones with a mic? They would have to be the in ear kind. I'm willing to spend up to 200. I've been searching around and their really aren't that many to choose from. I work in security and most of the time I'm baby sitting empty buildings so they would have to be descret enough not to be noticed on the camera's if anyone choose to review them. Taking all suggestions. Bluetooth is kinda my last resort.. I really don't want to part with my CM7. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA App

sean is here.

Mar 11, 2010
Southampton, UK
Anyone know of any high quality bluetooth headphones with a mic? They would have to be the in ear kind. I'm willing to spend up to 200. I've been searching around and their really aren't that many to choose from. I work in security and most of the time I'm baby sitting empty buildings so they would have to be descret enough not to be noticed on the camera's if anyone choose to review them. Taking all suggestions. Bluetooth is kinda my last resort.. I really don't want to part with my CM7. Lol

Have you looked into these? They got crazy good reviews when they released. Sweatproof, small, secure.
I've wanted a pair since they dropped but still have my Moto S9's so I can't justify it. I wish those damn things would break already!;)

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features.html

djabby

Aug 16, 2011
Earth
Try the Motorola Sliver Elite. It will not be noticed. And it works great.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda premium

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Have you looked into these? They got crazy good reviews when they released. Sweatproof, small, secure.
I've wanted a pair since they dropped but still have my Moto S9's so I can't justify it. I wish those damn things would break already!;)

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/jf3/bluetooth-headphones-features.html

Yeah, I've read a lot of good things about those. I also had the Moto s9's Hd and not. Hd's were much better but still sucked. SOOO MUCH STATIC. whenever the music would go down or change songs I would hate myself because it sounded terrible. I convinced myself that I needed them because I felt like my wire got stuck everywhere. Anyway, long story short got myself these. Never looked back. The only problem I forsee is they are sound proof.

http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4-black-in-ear-headphones

The i's pause button will work.. play sometimes. It will work with the last music player app you add.. it's weird. I know. If you have any questions pm me.

Edit: Both of my motorola's broke in one way or another. One the speaker ripped out because I dropped it, and the other.. just stopped working? Idk.. I had to send it in for something and they sent me a new one... the HD set.

Carnifex3

Apr 4, 2010
Dallas
I'm finding there's not many high end in ear bluetooth headphones. So I might just give up on bluetooth altogether. But thanks for the input.

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
Yeah, I've read a lot of good things about those. I also had the Moto s9's Hd and not. Hd's were much better but still sucked. SOOO MUCH STATIC. whenever the music would go down or change songs I would hate myself because it sounded terrible. I convinced myself that I needed them because I felt like my wire got stuck everywhere. Anyway, long story short got myself these. Never looked back. The only problem I forsee is they are sound proof.

http://www.klipsch.com/image-s4-black-in-ear-headphones

The i's pause button will work.. play sometimes. It will work with the last music player app you add.. it's weird. I know. If you have any questions pm me.

Edit: Both of my motorola's broke in one way or another. One the speaker ripped out because I dropped it, and the other.. just stopped working? Idk.. I had to send it in for something and they sent me a new one... the HD set.

QFT..

I'm finding there's not many high end in ear bluetooth headphones. So I might just give up on bluetooth altogether. But thanks for the input.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

lolote

Feb 12, 2012
I bought a Zonda bluetooth Stereo Headset. and sound very good. are very cheap
Like This http: //goo.gl/SLxUb

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010
I bought a Zonda bluetooth Stereo Headset. and sound very good. are very cheap
Like This http: //goo.gl/SLxUb

OK, so I'm watching a movie -through Infuse- via the HDMI port and I'm receiving a call (on Infuse)
Would I be able to take the call and leave the rest of the family enjoying the movie?

I'm asking this because in theory Android can/could drive two different sound (one through HDMI, another through my bluetooth headset/handsfree for calls), but is this possible IN PRACTICE?

Has anyone tried that?
I'm sorry for the question, but I do not own a BT headset and depending on the answer to the above I will decide on buying it/that. I have no qualms installing custom roms if need be...

Erik_T

Sep 15, 2011
OK, so I'm watching a movie -through Infuse- via the HDMI port and I'm receiving a call (on Infuse)
Would I be able to take the call and leave the rest of the family enjoying the movie?

I'm asking this because in theory Android can/could drive two different sound (one through HDMI, another through my bluetooth headset/handsfree for calls), but is this possible IN PRACTICE?

Has anyone tried that?
I'm sorry for the question, but I do not own a BT headset and depending on the answer to the above I will decide on buying it/that. I have no qualms installing custom roms if need be...

I know that you can't go take a picture that it was in picture mode... if you're really watching a family movie on your phone and you get a call, then I would recommend using your wife's phone..lol. :D I doubt that it would work..

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

mixlex

Jul 16, 2011
Jeffersonville, in
Moto G Stylus 5G
bluetooth headphones

I have the jaybird JP3MB bluetooth headphones. I think they are superb. I can tell you when listening to music taking a call will pause the music and it resumes upon hangup. I would think movies might do the same thing.

djfourmoney

Nov 15, 2011
San Fernando Valley (818)
Not In-ear but over the ear...

I have the Arctic P311 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones, paid $34 for them locally (via Amazon). They sound great flat and even better with some EQ. I would like to see/hear the difference between them and these other seemingly overpriced Bluetooth headphones.

I was going to purchase the Nokia BT headphones but saw these and at $34 what risk is there???

Not disappointed at all!

Sure they might not sound as great as ones plugged directly into the phone, but they don't sound bad at all and more than acceptable especially with all the stuff I've heard about Bluetooth SQ.

I originally bought these for my Pantech Link which has no phone output. You can buy a special connector that goes into where you make the connection to charge the phone and for data connection as well.

triq6

Jan 16, 2012
TX
I highly recommend the Plantronics Backbeat 903+. I've had them for a few months, and use them whenever working out. The call/mic quality is pretty good, as is the music/speaker quality. My only complaint would be that it's a little flat on the bass end; other than that, I really like them.

My friend tried them out once, and bought a pair the same day. His, however, stopped working after a couple runs on the treadmill. He thinks it's because he sweats a lot and they got wet. Plantronics replaced them free of charge and he never had the same issue again.

There are actually a newer version of them out now, called the Backbeat Go. I haven't tried them, so I have no idea how they sound or feel. They seem like they'd be more comfortable to wear, especially when running or working out.

parole-infuse

Jul 20, 2012
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with FM radio

I have the Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Stereo Bluetooth® Capability : A2DP, AVRCP
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) : YES
Headphone Type : 3.5mm headphone connector with high quality ear buds
Auto Pairing : YES
FM Radio : Built-in FM Radio with RDS radio station information (can control the station from the headset)
Multipoint : YES (connects up to 3 devices)
Color : Argentum Black
Compatibiity : For use with devices incorporating Bluetooth Headset or Handsfree profiles.
Battery Life (Approx) : Talk time: up to 8.5 hours2, Standby time: up to 600 hours2 :)
Easy redialing : Yes
Battery Life : YES
Caller ID : YES (name3 & phone number)
Others : Time, local FM radio, pairing info
Track ID : YES
Bluetooth® Technology : Range: up to 10 meters from your phone, Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology
3.5mm Audio Jack : YES
Dimensions (Approx.) : 62mm x 15mm x 17.5mm (including clip)
Weight (Approx.) : 13g

Last edited:
Reactions: adfurgerson

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones with FM radio

I have the Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

Stereo Bluetooth® Capability : A2DP, AVRCP
    Digital Signal Processing (DSP) : YES
    Headphone Type : 3.5mm headphone connector with high quality ear buds
    Auto Pairing : YES
    FM Radio : Built-in FM Radio with RDS radio station information (can control the station from the headset)
    Multipoint : YES (connects up to 3 devices)
    Color : Argentum Black
    Compatibiity : For use with devices incorporating Bluetooth Headset or Handsfree profiles.
    Battery Life (Approx) : Talk time: up to 8.5 hours2, Standby time: up to 600 hours2 :)
    Easy redialing : Yes
    Battery Life : YES
    Caller ID : YES (name3 & phone number)
    Others : Time, local FM radio, pairing info
    Track ID : YES
    Bluetooth® Technology : Range: up to 10 meters from your phone, Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology
    3.5mm Audio Jack : YES
    Dimensions (Approx.) : 62mm x 15mm x 17.5mm (including clip)
    Weight (Approx.) : 13g