Notification LED problems

Search This thread

Aug 17, 2008
Can anyone teach me how to enable the blinking of notification led in green colour in usual status?
Like those blinking in ELFIN etc.

THX

PhilipL

Jun 2, 2007
Hi

Do you mean have it flash all the time to show the phone is on and connected to the network?

If yes I don't think you can.

Regards

Phil

Aug 17, 2008
Hi

Do you mean have it flash all the time to show the phone is on and connected to the network?

If yes I don't think you can.

Regards

Phil

Thx for answering me!
But why can't I??

I 've seen a video that Topaz is blinking all the time when Topaz is running in Windows 6.5 Platform

jmkhenka

Jun 1, 2009
Generaly, most people have the blinking green LED to indikate missed calls, new SMS or new E-mail. I use it for those things, so having it do showing network availability aswell is just pointless.

omar302

Feb 15, 2006
Doha
HTC 10
OnePlus 7 Pro
Generaly, most people have the blinking green LED to indikate missed calls, new SMS or new E-mail. I use it for those things, so having it do showing network availability aswell is just pointless.

In older HTC phones, (pre Diamond1), the LED flashed green to indicate GSM connectivity (signal) and would flash orange in case of notifications. Also the same LED would flash red in case of low battery.

I also would have liked it to be flashing green for connectivity & orange for notifications/low battery. As it would be easier to know weather you are connected or not, since the sreen is mostly off.

Or perhapps i can suggest, if some developer would like to to do it, to make the phone flash orange (same as low battery) in case there is no signal.

Pete_S

May 21, 2009
London

Pointless to you but not to others.

I'd find it very useful to know if the phone's actually "on-line" without firing it up. The radio sometimes goes AWOL even in a good signal area, it would be nice to know when this happens. In a weak signal area it helps you put the phone down in a location where it actually works.

It's been on every phone I've owned and suddenly it's no longer fashionable with HTC...