AOSP ringtones and notifications flashable zip for sense users

Search This thread

ronnyhawks

Feb 16, 2011
St. Paul
Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP sounds/ringtones/notifications (to this date). This zip was made for Clockworkmod Recovery, but might work on Amon (I haven't tested this) I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Ringtones-signed-1.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 10,847
Last edited:

oklahomatulsa

Jul 18, 2007
Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP ringtones and notifications. I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG v2.2) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!

Many thanks to both of you. :D

syrenz

Nov 21, 2010
Can I just unzip this and place sounds on my sd card without flashing it on my phone?

syrenz

Nov 21, 2010
Ithink you can, but it will mess with your songs and if you place .nomedia file, it would not find these files the best solution is to flash:p

Dunno about that, I already did something like that for a different set of ringtones. I placed it in ringtones folder and it didn't show up in my song list on the music players I use.... Thanks :)

htc-ppc

Dec 4, 2008
Would be much better to have a zip of the sounds so one could pick and chose which sounds they'd like, put them on their SD card, and not have to worry about the space and flashing them all.

Just sayin.

ronnyhawks

Feb 16, 2011
St. Paul
First you need to root. Revolutionary is an easy way to root. Then flash through clockworkmod recovery and reboot! EZPZ

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a flashable zip file of all the AOSP sounds/ringtones/notifications (to this date). This zip was made for Clockworkmod Recovery, but might work on Amon (I haven't tested this) I requested this to use on a sense rom (MikG) Thanks Preludedrew for making this for me!!!!! Hopefully all the sense users out there that are stuck with some pretty weak tones can find this useful. And always remember to DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST! I am not responsible for what happens to ANYBODYS phone!!!!!!!