Galaxy S 4g for sale

Search This thread

hechoen

May 7, 2011
dizzy

You might want to post this in xda marketplace as well. It's where most of the buying and selling of devices is supposed to happen. Good luck with the sale.

bark777

Feb 28, 2012
Verizon is not the same phone and you need to sign up for two years. I think it is a good deal, but that is me.

"•The unlocked Galaxy Nexus requires GSM compatible service provider for voice calling. In the United States this includes AT&T and T-Mobile. Phones purchased from devices on Google Play are not compatible with Verizon or Sprint."

hechoen

May 7, 2011
Also, our MOD needs one. Then he can help kernel development.

Maybe you should ask him if he would help first. If he agrees then we might be able to set up another phone fund. Since we just lost are kernel dev it would be great to get another.

Dizzy

Sorry about the thread hijack.

Fluidification

Feb 26, 2011
dude, I would wait for the next Google flagship(jelly bean) if I were you. Deving has already kickstarted here, so you don't really need it now.

(That's what I'm doing)

Eurik

Apr 26, 2012
If you guys are still selling your phones, I would recommend putting an ad up on your local craigslist. Before I dove into the root world and unlocked my SG4G to its full potential, I posted an ad up to sell my phone for $200 and got all kinds of offers. This was about two months ago.

Sad to see many people moving away from this phone. Although I do believe it is becoming outdated, I still think its a great phone nonetheless. I'm personally holding onto it because I will be spending a year abroad and have already unlocked it for international use.

Best of luck.