lenovo A3500-hv

Search This thread

kevin_nn

Feb 27, 2012
LA
hello guys.

i accidentally updated to kikat but now i would like to downgrade so i really need the the download link of official ROM for lenovo tab A3500-hv. i have searched pretty much but found nothing. i hope somebody here can help me. here is the detailed ROM that im looking after:

android version :4.2.2 (or if compatible 4.3)
build : A3500hv_a422-01-22-140402_SA
kernel:3.4.

i dont know why lenovo website doesn't include their official firmware to flash.
i really need to find this rom to flash my device.

please help me if somebody has information.

ajnabicancer

Apr 10, 2014
hello guys.

i accidentally updated to kikat but now i would like to downgrade so i really need the the download link of official ROM for lenovo tab A3500-hv. i have searched pretty much but found nothing. i hope somebody here can help me. here is the detailed ROM that im looking after:

i dont know why lenovo website doesn't include their official firmware to flash.

hi, here's Official ROM Link. regarding Build/Version i'm not sure, in case it will work fine or not but as for me, i flashed Huawei ascend y511-u30 with stock ROM/Firmware of different build number than mine & it worked fine.

here little details from original link about Official ROM.

ROM Lenovo A3500-HV - ROM Android 4.2.2
Official ROM Lenovo A3500-HV Version: A3500HV_A422_01_25_140404_CN
Gapps not include – No Rooted
Language support : EN/CN

LINK: ROM Lenovo A3500-HV - ROM Android 4.2.2

will update, in case i searched and found more on it.

Last edited:

kevin_nn

Feb 27, 2012
LA
hi, here's Official ROM Link. regarding Build/Version i'm not sure, in case it will work fine or not but as for me, i flashed Huawei ascend y511-u30 with stock ROM/Firmware of different build number than mine & it worked fine.

hello ajnabi , thanks for your suggestion. could you please do me a favor,
restart to your recovery mode and see what language you will see there and feedback here.
i wanna check that what CN stands for.
if you find something more please let me know.
thanks alot buddy

Reactions: Mohanad sultan

ajnabicancer

Apr 10, 2014
restart to your recovery mode and see what language you will see there and feedback here.
thanks alot buddy

An advice, make Full Backup of current ROM/Firmware before doing anything with device you are willing/thinking to try.

I'm using Huawei Ascend y511. so can't do that, but i believe "CN" stands for Chinese and "EN" sure for English. regarding recovery language, for me i get two different modes, recovery and factory setting i believe. Stock recovery for my mobile is in English and the other is Chinese. But, in case you get chinese recovery, i think it can be replaced with "Custom Recovery (English)".
Once Stock/Custom ROM is installed/flashed, you sure can change language option to English or Chinese as mentioned about ROM languages (Not for recovery).
Point is that; once ROM is installed/flashed & you are satisfied with it and you also got backup of current Kitkat ROM and you find recovery is in CN. You can restore ROM to Kitkat or in case you don't care about warranty and can flash/install Custom recovery(English language) without going into CN recovery. then i think it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hello guys.

thanks alot buddy
    this rom work fine with my device
    Download