Battery Door cover

Search This thread

Wirelessgirl

Dec 17, 2008
Toronto
Hey everyone,

I just bought the Galaxy Nexus. I have a question in regards to the battery door. I have watched many reviews and read a few reviews on the GNex and they all mentioned that the battery door has sort of a rubberized texture to it so the phone won't easily slip out of your hands. The battery door I have is very slippery. It's pretty much the same as the SGS2. Because I have small hands, I don't have a strong grip on the phone and could easily send the phone flying to orbit! :eek: Is Samsung shipping out different battery doors now? Is there anyway I can find the one with the rubberized texture?
I do have a case for my phone. But I take the case off when I'm at home. I do that with all my phones. I like my phone naked when I'm at home. ;)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FredFS456

Apr 9, 2012
Vancouver
No, they haven't changed the back covers, as far as I know. If you have a diamond-like pattern on the back of the phone, that's the 'rubberized cover'.

Reactions: Wirelessgirl

Wirelessgirl

Dec 17, 2008
Toronto
Thanks for the response guys. I was under the impression that it had a "grippy" feel to it. Mine is very slippery. I do have the diamond like pattern.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No, they haven't changed the back covers, as far as I know. If you have a diamond-like pattern on the back of the phone, that's the 'rubberized cover'.