[APP]CHT Tweaks [BETA][SENSE 2.5]

Search This thread

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Still playing with the CHT lockscreen :)

20120324121657am.jpg

Last edited:

midawx

Oct 6, 2009
Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
About the notification widget do the fix explained in #439

about the icons in sense3 LS, do the changes in the graphic file for the background and re-asign the links in CHTtweaks

Hi,

I would like to ask you guys some things reg. CHT lockscreen, couldn’t find anything in forum about these things:

1 I set dim backlight for 10 secs and turn off device set for 1 min. CHT lockscreen doesn’t lock on “dim backlight”? How can I set it to: “lock on dim” ? Or how can we change settings to: dim backlight in whatever 10sec and turn off device also in 10sec?

2 In CHT Lockscreen just added email/sms app. Is it possible to unlock some features on these apps in lockscreen? Like “delete email”,…etc…

3 Poy I’m using your sense lockscreen, its great! How can I change the icons? Need email icon instead of web icon.
Is it possible to have these icons as notification/counts?

4 Is there any callhistory preview app in CHT?
thanks

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Next problem: I added notification widget on cht sense 3 lockscreen. After that I cant unlock my phone anymore.
It shows normal CHT screens but its locked! There is no sense3 circle to unlock anymore. No softkeys.

Please help

midawx

Oct 6, 2009
now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
now is working everything, thank you!

sorry to stress, any idea reg. other questions? 1,2,4?

thanks

thanks for the questions, it brings a lot of good to me searching the answers!

first, no more stress in winmo land :)

1. no answer I can find in Co0kie area, I would say it belong to winmo settings (energy) and it remind me somehow to Z80-man and his amazing tweaking in the registry to modify the time to lock the device. I havent investigate too much there, just i use MySuspend as softkey to manually lock tge device and save the power button:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=544475

2. I will investigate. I hope to bring something :)

4. No widget like that exist fot CHT. I know of call history tab: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=623819
you could instal it and create a link to this tab, and may be an oportunity for a new widget.

:)

Last edited:

midawx

Oct 6, 2009
hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys

RoryB

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 4, 2008
Lexington
hi,

Poy, 1th problem I could solve registry changing: BatterySuspendTime set from 60sec to 10sec. Thanks

RoryB, great switches, exactly what I needed, but how can I unlock/use them on lockscreen? usually they are still locked on CHT LS3

Also I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thank you guys
They should work like any other freelink on the lock screen. Drag them a little and they should do their thing. Some just do their thing like "delete". Others unlock the phone first and then do their thing like "inbox".

jarr25

Feb 25, 2009
Hi, i installed the 0.97 beta version and i have some problem with it. When im trying to lauch chttweaks from menu start then program shows for the moment but after that immediately disapear. Anyone can help with it, please? ; (

midawx

Oct 6, 2009
Hi,

sorry to stress again. Still have following problem after install chttweaks:

I have problems with CHT Music player widget. There is no sound since couple of days. Song/time is playing/moving, but no sound. Any idea? pls help.

thanks

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Yes I still use WinMo 6.5, ninety percent of my time. So I wanted to try a weather widget for my personal use of all the great stuff already made for UCCW in my beloved WinMo + Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.

presentacion1.png

The target is to use all the icon files we all already have in our \SD\UltimateCustomClockWidget\weather\ in the home tab of HTC Sense 2.5. Something simple. I have not created any of the code, just use some lines already done by Co0kie Master and Genius rat_2665. I am not taking any credit of this widget, all credits & thanks goes to them, also to vineetksirohi for the incredible UCCW source of inspiration which make possible great creations in our devices, also credit to all the creators of the weather files so nice, and credit to JMHL for JMLMenuSense 1.65 used in this widget to easily select the folder where the files are stored, instead to do it through registry.

Installation

Install CHTwPoy9weather_v1.cab in device. Once activated it will display a blank box, just press on it to open the setting menu and select the folder where the weather icons are stored, save and exit and enjoy. Additionally can be displayed the temperature and weather condition, with the possibility to change the text font, color, size and position. The widget does not include any weather icon, so you need first to have them in your SD. Many can be found in XDA.

For uninstall be sure you have near the file 6639bcc4_manila (inside the zip attached) you may need to copy back to windows folder for CHT to work again.

How it works

I really dont think is many CHT users out there (any!?) so I make this very simple for my personal needs. The file weatherforhome.lua has been edited to write the temperature & condition in the registry, so the widget can later read it and display it. The widget does not contain any weather library, self update, etc, just use the existing information in HTC Sense weather tab.

About the selection of the folder with the UCCW weather icons, the version of JMLMenuSense I use cannot choose folders, so I choose the .png file and manually delete the file and leave the path with a \ at the end.
Once selected the folder it will automatically change to night icons after 21:00h and day icons after 9:00h.

This widget is working in my Leo + WM65 + CHT2.0 + CHTtweaks. It has not been deeply tested but it may work in your device as far as it can have HTCSense 2.5 + CHT2.0. If there is any body out there who wants to try I am here to help.

:cowboy:

Attachments

• Lua_Code.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 6639bcc4_manila_weatherforhome.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 49
  • CHTwPoy9weather_v1.cab
    17.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
IM HERE

I will test it Master poy and it is good to see u back my friend I was in hospital these couple of weeks so just getting back and thanks for all your hard work.

f35euo.png

SKIN for Master Poy wonderful widgets Its just the day folder near future work on night folder.

Attachments

• conquerWeather.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Reactions: poyensa

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Aloha my friend, nice to see another zombie around. I hope your "vacation" in hospital was no big problems and you be completely recovered.

The problem with the graphics must be that some file is not present, or bug in the code. These files names are used in both default & night folders:
sunny.png
partly sunny.png
cloudy.png
clear.png
partly cloudy.png
snow.png
rain.png
storm.png
dunno.png

Not many, just a beginning. The code for the UCCW weather icons to be displayed is quite easy:

Code:
if Poy9WeatherEstate == 1 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 30 then
    --weatherComponent = "SunComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "sunny.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate == 2 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 5 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 3 then
    --weatherComponent = "SunCloudComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "partly sunny.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate == 4 or Poy9WeatherEstate >= 6 and Poy9WeatherEstate <= 11 or Poy9WeatherEstate >= 35 and Poy9WeatherEstate <= 36 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 38 then
    --weatherComponent = "CloudyComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "cloudy.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate == 33 then
    --weatherComponent = "MoonComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "clear.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate == 34 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 37 then
    --weatherComponent = "MoonCloudComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "partly cloudy.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate >= 19 and Poy9WeatherEstate <= 29 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 31 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 43 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 44 then
    --weatherComponent = "SnowComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "snow.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate >= 12 and Poy9WeatherEstate <= 14 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 18 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 39 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 40 then
    --weatherComponent = "RainComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "rain.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate >= 15 and Poy9WeatherEstate <= 17 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 41 or Poy9WeatherEstate == 42 then
    --weatherComponent = "ThunderComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "storm.png")
  elseif Poy9WeatherEstate == 32 then
    --weatherComponent = "WindyComponentClipCharacter"
    Poy9WeatherIcon:SetTexture(Poy9IconFolder .. "dunno.png")
  end
end

Every weather estate has a number, this number is used to select the weather icon, and this number can be shown in the screen in test mode, so it helps to improve the assignation of icons. Also UCCW2.0 has a new weather icon list, some work is needed to use the new UCCW icon pack.

Last edited:

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
thanks poy

Master poy still having some problems should I try and put only those png file that u listed I tryed and path it into a folder with a lot more png files in it? Would that be my problem? cocopuff aka weather widget for dummies lol

poyensa

Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Master poy still having some problems should I try and put only those png file that u listed I tryed and path it into a folder with a lot more png files in it? Would that be my problem? cocopuff aka weather widget for dummies lol

no problem to have more icons/files in the folder, but these listed are necessary to be in the weather folder & night folder, otherwise will show a white box when there is no icon associated to the weather state.
Also be sure the path to teh weather folder finish with a \

Last edited:
Reactions: cocopuff

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHT Tweaks BETA

Only for Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0

CHANGE FONT TEXT DIRECTLY TO CHT.2.0.0
    USE PNG FILES DIRECTLY TO CHT.2.0.0
    new! PIE CONTROL FOR SENSE
    new!ONE CLICK TO HIDE THE TASKBAR

Project.png

pie control here & into v100beta

I continue experimenting with Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0. Mainly CHTtweaks allow to change textures in .png format using the file explorer and give the option to easily change the text font for all CHT elements independently. Aditionally CHTtweaks uses great tool JMLMenuSense to make a setting menu.

CHTtweaks brings major changes as the original files of CHT.2.0.0 lua & mode9 are modified. I am also providing the open source where the changes are marked (--CHTtweaks) in the files as explanation. Feel free to use, modify, edit, mirror, sale, delete or whatever you want to do with this, but always with fun :)

For security also I am providing the original CHT files to restore if necessary. Just copy all files from insode the zip to windows folder, acept overwrite & restart Sense.

The files with changes are the followings:
    5950B2CD_manila -- Co0kieNotifyBar.lua ==> added a 3rd layout for text missed calls - sms - emails - voicemail notification, Configurable: text font, size, color, alignment, language, displayed text
    5fa4d4b7_manila -- homedigitalclock.lua ==> chose png texture for numbers, colon & background; switch for transparent flipclock-tabs; switch for get out of the midle flipclock line.
    4B558519_manila -- CHT_Widgets.lua ==> selectable opacity for home clock background; added 4th layout to textclock: alarm icon only; added 3rd layout text notifications
    1EC5924B_manila -- homeAnalogClock.lua ==> chose png texture for analog clock face, hourhand, minutehand & secondshand
    new!2AFAFEFA_manila -- CHT_Softkeys.lua ==> chose png texture for the softkeys background; switch for transparent softkeys & softkeys background; switch to dissable the enlargement softkey icon when pressed, work done by devil-strike based on the script of rat_2665 (all credits for them please). Extended CHT menu. Hide taskbar new!
    29C5E347_manila -- Co0kieEmail.lua ==> chose png texture for CHT email background independently of Email Sense Tab; change text font
    7ECB5997_manila -- Co0kieMessages.lua ==> chose png texture for CHT SMS background; change text font
    4956014B_manila -- CHT_Lockscreen.lua ==> chose png texture for the slider unlocker of each CHT lockscreen (Manila, Windows, Mini HD)
    6A5D6A2D_manila -- Co0kieMusicPlayer.lua ==> switch transparent CHT music player background; change text font; change background
    45E83959_manila -- CHT_Titlebar.lua ==> switch transparent home title bar; set color for other Sense Tab titles (excepting Music Sense Tab & Internet Sense Tab); change text font; switch page indicators to botton screen
    5146EC01_manila -- Co0kieAppointments.lua, 45D3F17C_manila -- Co0kieListControl.lua & 094C0231_manila -- Co0kieAppointments.mode9==> switch transparent background for CHT appointment, horizontal alignment & change text font
    3ACCF880_manila -- CHT_QuickLinks.lua==> change text font for quicklinks labels; change quiklinks frames
    58B6C4C5_manila -- CHT_FreeLinks.lua==> change text font for freelinks labels; change freelinks frames
    346BA8F0_manila -- Co0kieTextClock.lua==> change text font for the clock, date & alarm bar widget
    6639bcc4_manila -- weatherforhome.lua==> change text font for weather info for home.
    6DB6511F_manila -- CHT_Constants.lua==> dock size up to 120px
    new! 285d005a_manila -- manila.lua & 3a8e04af_manila -- manila.mode9==> pie control in all sense tabs

CHTtweaks does also add some settings that use to be done in CHTEditor, now you can also do it in CHTtweaks, like disable double flip or minute flip; show seconds hand; set softkey height & menu height; set color for CHT Email text & CHT SMS text; select lockscreen style (0= Manila; 1= Windows; 2= HD Mini)

To restore default manila texture just leave the texture path in blank and restart Sense. CHTtweaks is provided without png textures because it was making so big. I have uploaded a pack CHTtweaks_PNGtextures.rar with some examples, just unpack it in the SD\CHTtweaks folder and select your favorite, delete, add new textures ... and share them with us! I havent done any of this nice graphics. I am taking graphics from NordPolCamper, MrBeO, LNando84, Santod040, jdpl@, _leciel_, S-Droid, Sternas & ericv99. Thank you so much for them! :) Special thanks to LNando84 for all the good work and help with the setting menu.

Installation:
    CHT2.0.0 needs to be installed previously.
    Switch Off Sense.
    uninstall any previous version, acept soft-resset.
    Install CHTtweaks.v0.97.cab in device, accept soft-resset.
    Install JMLMenuSense 1.60 or higher in device, only in case you allready have not installed for other widgets (v1.75 not working)
    Extract CHTtweaks_PNGtextures.rar in device or SD, I use to do it in \Storage Card\CHTtweaks
    Switch Sense On
    Find CHTtweaks in Start Menu\Programs & CHT menu.

You can uninstall CHTtweaks.v0.97.beta.cab. If you have any problem after deinstallation use restore.CHT.original.zip, just copy the original files from inside the rar to windows folder, acept overwrite and do restart Sense.

Also you can restore independently any modified file of CHT and the rest will continue working. I mean if you like the way of changing the CHT Email background but nothing else, just restore all the files excepting 29C5E347_manila. CHTtweaks will continue working only with this feature.

NEW! ONE CLICK TO HIDE TASKBAR NEW!

2015-02-18_08-53-11-.jpeg
    2015-02-18_08-53-27-.jpeg
    2015-02-18_08-53-35-.jpeg

Just copy the file into the zip to windows folder and accept overwrite and restart Sense

LOCKSCREEN

presentaciong.jpg

CHTtweaks.097.beta contains ICS lockscreen for CHT2.0. This lockscreen substitute CHT Windows lockscreen. It is made by 3 .png files: ICSlockscreen.png (256x256) for the slider; ICSlockscreen2.png (256x256) for the slider pressed; ICSlockscreenBG.png (512x512) for the lockscreen background. Of course you can change this graphics as usual in CHTtweaks, just go to lockscreen menu and select textures from internal memory or SD (to get default graphic just leave it blank. You can also select the application to launch by unlocking in left slide. As most of the CHTtweaks you can use this ICS lockscreen independently of CHTtweaks.

2011-12-13_08-13-21-PM.jpeg
    2011-12-13_11-40-21-PM.jpeg

rou.jpg
    2011-12-12_11-34-52-PM.jpeg

The others lockscreens (manila & HDmini style) can also be customized with CHttweaks.

2011-08-29_08-01-20-PM.jpeg
    2011-09-24_05-17-22-PM.jpeg

MIUI LOCKSCREEN
    ***download***

SENSE 3.0 LOCKSCREEN
    ***download***

TEXT NOTIFICATIONS

2011-11-11_02-16-22-PM.jpeg
    2011-11-11_02-15-45-PM.jpeg
    2011-11-15_10-17-43-AM.jpeg

Configurable: text font, size, color, alignment, language, displayed text

TEXT FONTS

textx.png

attachment.php
    attachment.php

APPOINTMENTS

attachment.php
    attachment.php

Screenshot6.jpg

Tip: Go to HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\CHT.Tweaks.TransparentHomeAgenda and set the opacity value for the agenda from 1 to 100 (50, 33, etc)

SOFTKEYS

Just a few clicks and you can change easily the softkeys. Also I added the option to disable the softkeys icon enlarge when pressed, accordingly to the work done here by devil-strike based on the script of rat_2665

CHTtweaks includes the option to have transparent softkeys background in one click. All this changes in softkeys needs re-start Sense. Also includes the file restore.CHT.original.rar in case you want to uninstall this cab, just copy the files inside the rar into \windows and restart sense.

Special thanks to lnando84 for the tests and the work in the setting menu and all Dream Team for the nice graphics.

Tip: I am uploading a few transparent softkeys icons very useful to play a bit with this softkeys backgrounds textures. Enjoy!

Tons of Softkey bars (Docks) uploaded in this post and followings. Thankyou very much ezzie (& Nando)

EMAIL & SMS

yl9wDr0cVqXHJlsmDXJlxwfl9dtPNUBzsOd1LrNPJhM=w130-h217-p-no
    YOU72aSEE6bHdChMBXymNLEwPshA4r_9v7tEa4-zpB4=w130-h217-p-no

in this post and followings ezzie has uploaded a lot of graphics for SMS & Email ready to use wth CHTtweaks. Thanks a lot!

HOMECLOCK

WVBRHN5e6MdoqPNiOL5oarOsz3GTYaysj8vXD33AWrQ=w129-h215-p-no
    TDG_zyBa_1S1-6lLq-HbEkYor9xWRn2SLYeY7wPCeeY=w137-h228-p-no
    O6JdK8BdlFVDwAdo2hCuEERuWef5k-mCDQa55ObA23g=w134-h223-p-no
    YJTnApeKbpekim36z-4nePWC3HDZbHx8-khpiuSq0-A=w134-h223-p-no
    NiJeya0INIkgw--8XGfepwOBXiGlBdjU_Mx4jSUtLl4=w129-h215-p-no
    PCiVpznUKTrRKT20yatQ9pxoE6T9hwLMsGNL1MNJyGE=w129-h215-p-no
    auLovYX7XhpOcddQP_eRgTUv4AfPMkcS406-GJ3GNys=w130-h215-p-no
    d3FYlxd2TNifpzbfJ7Z37EKkZfm-nznoKbhoHvmFCfU=w115-h191-p-no

Thanks to the amazing work of Dunc001 in SimClock a lot of new possibilties are comming to the world of CHTwidgets. CHTtweaks add the feature to easily change the texture of some elements of the homeclock using png files.

Just open CHTtweaks menu setting (CHTquicklink / CHTfreelink >> miscellaneous) go to home clock setting and use the file explorer to find your favourite texture for the home analog clock, the numbers of the home flipclock and the colon (two dots). Also select the font text for the weather info & text clock. You can always restore the defeult textures just deleting the texture path and restarting sense

EDIT: With so many changes of home analog clock may be useful this set of clock hands good for any light-dark clockface :D

Thanks to Lnando84 you can find here (and followings posts) lots of clocks in png format, ready to use with CHTtweaks!

A few clocks, softkeys, Lockscreens, etc to enjoy with CHTtweaks. Unzip in SD card and select it with CHTtweaks:

CHTtweaksPNG

STILL BETA STAGE, FEEDBACK AND SUGESTIONS IS MUCH APRECIATED

Some adapted themes: (here more adapted themes by cocopuf)

screenshot1ewt.png

ipwc.png

screenshotce.png

wallpaper.jpg

bridges.jpg

sinttulo1yox.png

HD2%2Blollipop.png

29315.png

2015-03-13_03-15-52-PM.jpeg
    2015-03-13_03-56-58-PM.jpeg

vr54wjfqag-n09QyqHRF5XKcvCl4zolQ9RaYKkMsnMw=w129-h215-p-no
    9CdBpoSGn2le8FeklsteVqiD8dwYOA7GX80IZ7P_x30=w129-h215-p-no
    AbBrR70bXKrl07wJBBmPmUBu6ERLDcGOwVM5ZWGrSWI=w129-h215-p-no
    xq2thEpN4JDK6OONHUl_Zj4__U_TlERSpq1SZPQC_x0=w129-h215-p-no
    y9kt28SVMGjOd_r5_4umwA-GW-_ODadziVDyItwjO3I=w131-h217-p-no

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/106797872708479667834/albums/5947715799326302689?sort=1
    Sense 3.0 lockscreen

Ok then :)

attachment.php

copy the files from inside the zip to windows folder, accept overwrite and restart Sense. In CHTeditor > lockscreen > select windows lockscreen. In CHTtweaks select what application to launch in every icon, I have not modified the setting menu so it still says down and up, but you will easily identify what to put n there. To unlock pull the ring to the icon .... enjoy! :)
    HOW IT WORKS?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHTtweaks 0.93.beta introduces small modifications in the lua files of Co0kie Home Tab 2.0.0 which makes that some properties of a few elements (homeclock, lockscreen unlocker, email background, etc) can be set in the registry HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\CHT.Tweaks.XXXX. This changes are compatible with any other widget or standar CHT skin: if there is no CHTtweak registry setting the default texture will be used.

Attaching the source of all modified files in which has been included the marks --CHTtweak for easy indentification. As example the code below say to CHT to use the png file for the home analog clock -defined previously by CHTtweaks setting menu, but if it does not exist it will use the default manila file

--#####Set texture for home analog clock by CHT Tweaks
    SetTextureHomeAnalogClock= function ()
    poyTweaks_HomeAnalogClock_texture_path = GetCHTSettingString("Tweaks.HomeAnalogTexture", "\\windows\\htc\\Home\\Assets\\Images\\Home\\VGA\\AnalogClock_bg.qtc")
    analogclock:SetTexture(poyTweaks_HomeAnalogClock_texture_path)
    end
    SetTextureHomeAnalogClock ()
    _application.Store:GetValueChangedEvent(Lifetime_Permanent, "CHT.Tweaks.HomeAnalogTexture"):connect(SetTextureHomeAnalogClock)

--#################################

CHTtweaks Setting Menu configure the registry, then this configuration is applied to CHT

And never forget Co0kie's words specially where is said " ... The source code is freely available. You may modify it as you wish, but I do have a request:
    If you're going to post a CHT modification publicly, post only the modified files and not the whole thing, so that the installation procedure is:
    1) Install the main CHT cab first.
    2) Install your modification.

Alternatively, if you want to use any part of this source code in your own independent manila project, you are free to do so, but please do post a mention that you're using this code and what parts.
    That's the only thing I ask. I hope everyone will honour it. Thanks, here's the source, have fun with it."

Thanks again Co0kieMonster :)
    Added a new way to access CHTtweaks in the CHT_Menu, screenshot is self explanatory. Thanks jmart518 for the idea.

Copy the file 2AFAFEFA_manila inside the zip to \windows folder, accept overwrite and restart Sense.

Kind regards,
    I have uploaded the new version CHTtweaks.v.094.cab, adding the following features to the previous versions:
    * easy change of hour, minute & secondshands in .png format files for the home analog clock
    * easy change of text font for all CHT widgets: textclock, weather info for home, sms & email widgets, appointments, music player, quicklinks & freelinks labels, and network operator; independently each of them.
    * transparency and text alignment for CHT appointments
    * correction of some bugs of previous versions

Thanks to lnando84 for all the work improving the setting menu.

Please post here questions & screens done with CHTtweaks :)

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

DOWNLOAD IN POST#1