[Q] LED Color?

Search This thread

Stratbasher

Jan 14, 2014
Since installing a custom kitkat AOSP ROM on my Sprint LG Optimus G, the colors on the LED for charging and notifications are different. For instance, charging is no longer a flashing red, but a flashing lime green. Is there any way to change this other than by using apps? They never work as they simply stop after waking the phone or they glitch out during the flashing.

All help would be appreciated!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

PradeepMurugan

Oct 2, 2013
Karur
Since installing a custom kitkat AOSP ROM on my Sprint LG Optimus G, the colors on the LED for charging and notifications are different. For instance, charging is no longer a flashing red, but a flashing lime green. Is there any way to change this other than by using apps? They never work as they simply stop after waking the phone or they glitch out during the flashing.

Edit systemui.apk and theme it as your wish

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

Stratbasher

Jan 14, 2014

Thanks for the info! Would you mind explaining how I'd go about that?