[PORT] Xperia Z2 Sirius Goodies v2 UNIVERSAL Android 4.4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
Hello everyone, it seems like some goodies from the Sony Xperia Z2 dump works nicely out of the box!

I've made a handy flashable zip for everyone's convenience. YOU NEED TO BE ON ANDROID 4.4 OR LATER IN ORDER FOR THIS MOD TO WORK! ANDROID VERSIONS BELOW 4.4 WILL NOT WORK!

What's in the zip:
Weather Widget
Clock Widget
On/Off Tools (Mobile Data doesn't work)
Top Contacts Widget
World Clock Widget
Photo Widget
Music Widget (Only if you have walkman ported on your phone or Xperia phones with Walkman)
Xperia Home Launcher
Xperia Keyboard (With working smilies, no FCs or any bugs) (Smilies will look different depending on the ROM you are on, e.g AOSP ROM will have the default google hangouts emoji whereas HTC Sense ROMs will have a different style of emojis like the ones in my screenshots)
Xperia Wallpapers
Experience Flow 2 Live Wallpaper

Bugs:

There is a "Ghost" nav bar in home screen, like a blank empty space at the bottom where the nav bar should be. This will only appear if you have a phone with no on-screen nav bars (e.g HTC phones) (Look at screenshots below)

Credits:
@DooMLoRD for the system dump!

To all developers:
Feel free to add this to your mods/roms etc. No need to ask for permission.

Code:
Changelog:
v2 - Added Xperia Keyboard and Xperia wallpapers

v1 - Initial Release

Last edited:

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
V2 uploaded with Xperia keyboard (Working emoji, no FCs so far) and extra Xperia wallpapers

Screenshots for all of this is added in my dropbox folder, click on the "Screenshot" text in the OP to view them.

Reactions: shamal

LLy_BosHi

Dec 21, 2012
Gensokyo
Niceeee!!

it is possible to fix the layout or remove the "Ghost" nav bar ?
I have a device that doesn't have nav bar (Xperia SL)

thank you

Reactions: mnashfaq

lyndonguti

Sep 29, 2011
Milano
Awww 4.4 ....almost got it...im still on 4.3 how sad...lol

Edit: i saw your screenshots...is it the sirius systemui too? Looks awsome the wifi icon...is it included?
Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

grh35

Mar 6, 2013
I'm using Slimkat 4.4.2 on my Gnex, I have flashed this zip but Home launcher doesn't work. It didn't appear in Settings>Home. any advice for solution?

widgets, keyboard etc. everything works except the launcher. I've tried push the Home.apk but it didn't work also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
I'm using Slimkat 4.4.2 on my Gnex, I have flashed this zip but Home launcher doesn't work. It didn't appear in Settings>Home. any advice for solution?

widgets, keyboard etc. everything works except the launcher. I've tried push the Home.apk but it didn't work also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Can't you select the default launcher when you press the home button? On non-AOSP ROMs, your usually given a choice to choose between launchers if you have more than one. Check if Home.apk is in /system/app, you may try moving it to /system/priv-app and see if that helps :)

Sent from mah haytch tee see Juan via crapatalk

RodrigoOgasawara

May 5, 2011
São Paulo

bamboohao

Mar 13, 2013
Nilai
OnePlus 6
is it possible for you to make the ghost area gone? i use immersive mode on custom rom so it is pretty annoying looking at those empty space :(

ZeroInfinity

Recognized Developer
Dec 17, 2011
Brighton & Hove
@ZeroInfinity , thanks for your awesome hard work :) , working like a charm on my gnex , but can u also port camera universally to other devices by any chance :) , thanks for the hard work btw ;)

That's pretty much impossible. That's like trying to port the HTC Sense camera to AOSP ROMs. It can't be done due to framework limitations.

Reactions: Ashutos1997

omikron20

Dec 24, 2013
Kluczbork
Moto G7 Play
Motorola One Vision
Can't you select the default launcher when you press the home button? On non-AOSP ROMs, your usually given a choice to choose between launchers if you have more than one. Check if Home.apk is in /system/app, you may try moving it to /system/priv-app and see if that helps :)

I'm on stock AOSP 4.4.2 Nexus 5. And Home.apk not work for me to. I move it to /system/priv-app, restart phone, and still not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, it seems like some goodies from the Sony Xperia Z2 dump works nicely out of the box!

I've made a handy flashable zip for everyone's convenience. YOU NEED TO BE ON ANDROID 4.4 OR LATER IN ORDER FOR THIS MOD TO WORK! ANDROID VERSIONS BELOW 4.4 WILL NOT WORK!

What's in the zip:
    Weather Widget
    Clock Widget
    On/Off Tools (Mobile Data doesn't work)
    Top Contacts Widget
    World Clock Widget
    Photo Widget
    Music Widget (Only if you have walkman ported on your phone or Xperia phones with Walkman)
    Xperia Home Launcher
    Xperia Keyboard (With working smilies, no FCs or any bugs) (Smilies will look different depending on the ROM you are on, e.g AOSP ROM will have the default google hangouts emoji whereas HTC Sense ROMs will have a different style of emojis like the ones in my screenshots)
    Xperia Wallpapers
    Experience Flow 2 Live Wallpaper

Bugs:

There is a "Ghost" nav bar in home screen, like a blank empty space at the bottom where the nav bar should be. This will only appear if you have a phone with no on-screen nav bars (e.g HTC phones) (Look at screenshots below)

Credits:
    @DooMLoRD for the system dump!

To all developers:
    Feel free to add this to your mods/roms etc. No need to ask for permission.

Code:
    Changelog:
    v2 - Added Xperia Keyboard and Xperia wallpapers

v1 - Initial Release
    Bugs:
    Use XBlast Tools --> Navigation Bar --> Button Height = 0 :good:
    First of all many thanks for porting those Z2 goodies for us!! :good:

Maybe you can ask ashishdubey about how to remove the navbar space from the launcher?
    He did an port for the Z1 launcher, he made 2 versions of it; 1 with the navbar and 1 without it.
    See his thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2598768
    First

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    V2 uploaded with Xperia keyboard (Working emoji, no FCs so far) and extra Xperia wallpapers

Screenshots for all of this is added in my dropbox folder, click on the "Screenshot" text in the OP to view them.