Best rom for lge970 at&t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
I tried lot of roms on my optimus g like slimkat, twistedkat, cm11 m6, beenstalk, mokee but every one have issue with them like occasionally reboots heating issue etc etc.
I know there are lot of roms what i didn't try yet, but can anyone tell me which one is best from them. I need a active display, a button for clear recent apps, theme chooser in it and obviously a kitkat. Can anyone help me, which one hav no bugs or issue and zero reboots, please suggest me a rom for my lg e970.thanks

thtkidsvm

Nov 14, 2013
www.facebook.com
Ok for me the most stable and best rom I've used is mahdi rom + glitchMOD kernel + 84/27 hybrid radio from the hybrid radio thread. I didn't even try any other Tom before that but for me it works as well as the stock lg Rom for me the only thing is I'm not sure if it has active display since I wouldn't want to use that but I can tell you that it had the rest of the features that you wanted and I haven't had any random reboots or bugs as well

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Just looked through settings couldn't find active display but I found notification peek instead

Reactions: harshc510

harshc510

Mar 9, 2014
Ok for me the most stable and best rom I've used is mahdi rom + glitchMOD kernel + 84/27 hybrid radio from the hybrid radio thread. I didn't even try any other Tom before that but for me it works as well as the stock lg Rom for me the only thing is I'm not sure if it has active display since I wouldn't want to use that but I can tell you that it had the rest of the features that you wanted and I haven't had any random reboots or bugs as well

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Just looked through settings couldn't find active display but I found notification peek instead

Thanks for your reply, and can you tell me about installation process of mehadi. Its looking little weird kernels and all

El Daddy

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2008
Roseville, MN
There are two issues with this thread.

1) It is posted in the Dev section. Questions do not go here.

2) We do not allow best rom/kernel/etc. threads.

From the sticky in General: A message from the moderators - All users please read

No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:
These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.

Moved to Q&A and closed

Thanks,
El Daddy

Reactions: OMGMatrix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are two issues with this thread.

1) It is posted in the Dev section. Questions do not go here.

2) We do not allow best rom/kernel/etc. threads.

From the sticky in General: A message from the moderators - All users please read

No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:
    These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.

Moved to Q&A and closed

Thanks,
    El Daddy